Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

A big welcome to agneskenya and kaybee988 have fun and post away
Cheering.gif

Newbie here!.....Just want to say "hello" to everyone:hugegrin:

I've watched CSI from the beginning....even when my hubby said it was creepy...but he eventually came around!!

I was a big LOST fan as well, and since it ended I've been trying to find a "replacement," but with the plethora of new shows without much substance one really has to have an appreciation for a show like CSI. Instead of a new show, I'm just going to get the past seasons of CSI on dvd and have a ball re-watching!!

Oh, and I gotta say.....Nick Stokes--another good reason for dvds!!;)

Welcome to the Las Vegas forum, ~fox~! Make yourself at home! And be sure to visit the Ward for some yummy Nick-ness. :D

:hugegrin: Thank you for the warm welcome!

I've been reading, trying to get up to speed on things here.....you all have a great site! It's nice to read other fans thoughts and insights.

...and the Nick-ness....well, that was enough to keep this girl up way past her bedtime last night!!:lol:

Hi guys, I am new to this board also and I just wanna say I am so glad I found this website where I can talk about CSI. It is gonna be so fun!:lol: Looks like you all have great times here.

welcome ~fox~ and welcome margarita salt. Hope you both don't hesitate in joining in on the conversations. Enjoy!

Back