Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Mrs.Stokes

Mrs.Stokes Dead on Arrival

Thanks Jacquie:) Oh, I'll be sure to go and cheeck it out:)

2. vienna82

vienna82 Civilian

Hi, I'm a newbie. My name is V. I've been a CSI fan right from the beginning. I started out watching it mainly for the science the first two seasons, since it was cool to put my high school science knowledge to use for a change. And then I fell completely in love with the quirky character of Grissom. (Ok, so my having seen Manhunter before might have slightly tipped the scales in favour of Grissom rather than Nick. LOL) For me CSI is Grissom and I don't really like the other shows from the franchise, even though I've tried to watch them. Because let's face it: Grissom is da man! :cool:

Anyway, I've only joined the cyberworld of CSI recently because I used to live in Europe and didn't want to spoil the experience there, with us always a season behind. But now that I've set up tents in Oregon, I'm all for kibbitzing about our favourite show. I'm really torn about all the characters leaving in such short succession of the ten little indians fashion - I feel like they've taken out my appendix and tonsils at the same time, leaving my body to pick which loss is worse. It's just such a pity because CSI had one of the top notch quality casts in TV history, and until two years ago it was the only series I religiously watched every week...

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Welcome to the forum everyone, we hope you enjoy your stay, free food and drinks by the door, and a "Help Guide" to help you ease into the forum. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask myself or TallyHo. :)

4. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Welcome, V! Glad to have you with us!

5. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Welcome, Kimbo08, Mrs. Stokes and vienna82. Hope ya'll have fun here. :)

6. cjack_87

cjack_87 Dead on Arrival

hi guys and girls my name is craig im 21 years ol and im from bonnie scotland... im new to this whole thing and still getting used to it... hope to speak to u all about the great show that is csi lol :thumbsup:

7. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Welcome, Craig! Great to have you here!

8. HelpMe

HelpMe Civilian

Hey everyone,

My name is Juls and I live in a tiny island called Singapore. I've been a fan of CSI for a while now, enjoyed the show very much, both the science and entertainment aspect of the show. I hope to get to know/chat with all of you :)

Take care everyone.

9. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Welcome, Juls! Hope you enjoy it here! :D

10. scheriinh

scheriinh Hit and Run

hi everyone! im scheriinh,im in kuwait right now,im an avid fan of sara/griss and of course.SMACKED rocks!!!!!

11. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Welcome Craig, Juls, and scheriinh, and all other newbies. Pull up a chair and make yourselves comfortable. Destiny and TallyHo are our kind hosts and they've thoughtfully provided cookies for all to nibble on. Although some of us prefer to nibble on otherthings :devil: but we leave that to the other threads :) So enjoy the LV Forum :)

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

:devil: Oh Jacquie whatever do you mean? :rolleyes:

Welcome to the board Craig, Juls, and scheriinh I hope you have a great time :)

13. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Hi all! I'm Lilly.

I've been a user here for a long time, and have always been a Miami fan. However, I've recently been watching reruns of CSI on Spike, and have fallen in love. I never thought I could love a show more than Miami, and I was wrong. Gonna try and spend some more time in this thread, but just wanted to introduce myself. :)

14. verycool

verycool Victim

MY NAME IS VALERIE AND I AM A HUGE CSI FAN. I AM SO ADDICTED ITS SCARY. I AM FROM CANADA AND AM GLAD TO BE PART OF THIS BOARD.

15. Kimbo08

Kimbo08 CSI Level One

Hi Valerie! It's nice to have you on the board! I hope your trip here is enjoyable! Only advice I could give you, is obey all of our lovely board rules, and you'll have fun!

By the way, love the signature! :)