Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Hi there,

I'm a 32 year old CSI fan from The Netherlands. Love watching all the CSI shows but CSI: Crime Scene Investigation is the one I love watching most :thumbsup: and yes, I do like GSR as well (and no, please don't think, oh no, not another one ;) but I like that storyline as well as I like the other characters and their storylines). And the name Gravity? Well, I loved the episode 'Law of Gravity, esp. the 'garbage dump' bit between Grissom and Sara :)

Anything else you would like to know? Just ask ;)

Welcome to the nut house, Gravity. Don't ever leave this message board or we will all float away. Pull up a keyboard and join in.

Hi there Marns :) Quite a few Dutch people here (saw the International Members List). As we say in Holland, groetjes :D (as in greetings ;))

Welcome to the forum, we hope you enjoy your stay, free food and drinks by the door, and a "Help Guide" to help you ease into the forum. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask myself or TallyHo. :)

I rarely come to the original CSI, but I just realized I should have come here first and introduced myself. It's like the southern custom of honking your horn when you pull up to someone's house to let them know you're there (and give them the opportunity to choose if they want to be visited), just a polite thing. Anyway, I enjoy all the choices of topics I see, but am a little nervous about saying something I shouldn't within a particular thread; so many rules...

HELLO MEMBERS OF THE BOARD.
ME FROM THE PHILIPPINES & IM 3 DAYS OLD MEMBER.
I BECAME I FAN SINCE MIDDLE OF SEASON 5, THEN I BACKTRACK OLD SEASONS, GOT HOOKED. I LEARNED OF THIS SITE THEN BUT NEVER ABLE TO REGISTER, NOW IM HOPING TO FIND MY WAY HERE.

THANKS

Hi:

I'm new here as of about five minutes ago, but I've lurked for a long time. So I'm glad to finally introduce myself.

I live in Plymouth, MN with my husband of 13 years and two boys, 5 and 7. I work for Target Corporation as a Systems Analyst and have been a CSI: LV fan for about four years (and a particular fan of Nick :drool: !)

Well . . . that's me. Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Jacqui

I've lurked for a long time.
So YOU'RE the one. I knew someone was watching. Welcome to the nut house. If you see a Jacquie (with an E at the end) in green, that would be one of the moderators. If you are drooling over Nick, does that mean your husband drools over Catherine or Lady Heather? Anyway, grab some virtual snacks from the table by the door, wipe your feet on the Welcome mat, pull up a keyboard and have fun.

Back