Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 9, 2008.

1. forza juve

forza juve Hit and Run

Hi, my name is Mara and I have been a fan of csi: LV since about the time of grave danger. Nick is my favourite. I come from a town in the north of scotland called Wick. Not many britons have heard of it. This is actualy my first time on any forum before so I am a complete novice. Is this too much information?

PS: forza juve is just a chant we juventus soccer fans use to support our team.:)

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Welocme to the nut house, forza juve. There is no such thing as too much or too little information, just what you feel comfortable with. There are other members of this board from your part of the world. Maybe one of them might know of Wick. Or you can get any friends or relatives signed up who also like the CSI shows. Anyway, there are some virtual snacks on the invisible table by the door. Grab a few, wipe your feet on the welcome mat, pull up a keyboard and have fun.

3. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Welcome to the LV Forum. :) Mara, I have heard of Wick, well in connection with traveling to John O'Groats.

4. forza juve

forza juve Hit and Run

Thanx guys:) I just get so many people asking Wick where? That I'm surprised when someone has heard of it.

5. saramarie2008

saramarie2008 Dead on Arrival

Hi, my name is Sara. I live in NC. Me and my mom both started watching CSI about 2 months ago. We actually just finished season 5 finale tonight, which I thought was the most amazing episode so far. Quintin Tarantino is a great director and writer, I hope he does another show. I can't really say which character is my favorite, I love them all! I am majoring in Criminal Justice, so this is definitely my kind of show. :) Are the next seasons as good as 1-5?

6. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Welcome, saramarie2008. Please read the "Help Guide...." thread that's tacked on the Page 1 which gives you lots of information on using and enjoying this Forum.. If you need any other help please ask and either Destiny or I will see what can be done.

Cheers. :)

7. u2005t

u2005t Victim

Hi Everyone! My name is Tina and I'm a CSI addict! lol. I'm not a big forum person but this one was really cool! Hope to chat with lots o' CSI freaks like myself. lol.

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Welcome to everyone, we hope you enjoy your stay, free food and drinks by the door, and a "Help Guide" to help you ease into the forum. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask myself or TallyHo. :)

9. Greg's hot baby

Greg's hot baby Dead on Arrival

Hey everyone :)

My name is Caroline and im 19 years old and i come from Sweden. Im very addicted to CSI: LV

10. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Welcome, Caroline and u2005t. Glad that you've joined us. Hope y'all have fun here. :)

11. Greg's hot baby

i have looked for ages for a CSI forum that is active and now i have found one :D i will be on here like 24/7 from now on.

Ok, except the time i will spend on my own site and forum. ;)

12. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Oh, sweet Caroline, Good times never seem so good...

Welcome to the nut house, Caroline. Grab some virtual snacks from the invisible table by the door, pull up a keyboard, and have fun.

13. sarahbeth73

sarahbeth73 Civilian

My name is Sarah and this is my first post. I'm excited to be here and have been looking for a place to share in my CSI addiction.:drool: I am a huge Greg & Grissom fan. I have had a Greg obsession for years. This is my first time on a forum. Now that I have found "my people", hopefully I will get the hang of it!

14. Greg's hot baby

Thanks, I think I will do just that :p

15. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hi I'm Mandy. Although I frequent the NY and Shipper Central forums, I'm actually a newbie here in the Vegas one. So again, hi everyone! :D