Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody. I'm new, I'm from Holland. I love this site.
Keep up the good work !!
note: Is there a possibility that episodes of CSI (and all the other series) are delayed because of the writers strike in the USA ??

Hi folks
I´m new here. My name is Moni and I´m from Germany. I´m 24 years old and a long time CSI Fan. Watching it since 1st season. My favorit one is Nick!!!
This site is great..good work

Hi my name is Gemma & im 33 & from the uk so we are always a little bit behind on episodes (while im talking about episodes does anyone know when the new CSI S8 & NY S4 start in the uk?) I enjoy watching bones, without a trace, Cold case, waking the dead, prison break & most of all CSI, CSI NY, CSI Miami. I first watched csi on a plane to the usa when it was new infact i believe it was the 1st couple of episodes & also an inteview with the cast i was hooked straight away, i love it :D. anyway i think that is for now thanks

Welcome dreams3577 :) Pull up a chair and enjoy all things CSI :) We don't bite but some of us do occasionally nibble on an actor or two :D There are cookies on the table so help yourself.

Welcome everyone, hope you enjoy you're time here and enjoy the food and beverages, please remember to read the "Help Guide" in this forum, for tips and help with the rules and such. If you have further questions pleases feel free to pm "Myself or TallyHo".

Hi, my name is Barb and I am from Illinois. I have been a lurker for a long time and now I would like to participate and at time perhaps add my two cents. I look forward to getting to know everyone you look like a great bunch. Have a great day

Hullo! My name is Charlie and I'm from the UK and I have a Marg complex. lol. I love CSI and know all the seasons off by heart. I tend to fast forward to the Grillows scenes a lot though haha =P. Hope to make some good friends on here, talk to you soon!!!

xxx

Welcome all new folks. Glad to have you here. :) Please read the "Help Guide..." tacked on Page 1 of this Forum for useful information for participating in this Forum.

Cheers.

Well, here I am, er, by myself more or less, welcoming myself. Yeah.
Well, a couple things about me in point form for the tl;dr crowd:

A certain Crowe is:
Male
Favourite Poets are Longfellow and Robert Service
Is a hopeless CSI addict
Is Canadian
Favourite colour is Orange
Favourite character is Grissom
Favourite band is the Beatles
Was born on John Lennon's birthday (Oct 9th)
Likes to think
Is a hopeless romantic
is tl;dr

Crowe said:
Is a hopeless CSI addict
You came to the right place for that.
Is Canadian
Nobody is perfect. (Just kidding)
Was born on John Lennon's birthday (Oct 9th)
It is also the birthday of John Entwistle of The Who, the band known for the theme songs of certain procedural dramas. Also the birthday of Sean Lennon (John Lennon's son), Scott Bakula (Enterprise), Robert Shaw, Hank Patterson, and Joe Pepitone, among others.
Favourite colour is Orange
Orange you glad to be here? So grab some virtual snacks of the table by the door, pull up a keyboard, and have fun.

I'm Sue and live in southeastern Ontario. I'm originally from the States, born and raised in Indiana and spent 10 years in Kentucky before moving to Canada nearly 11 years ago. I was a newspaper reporter for 10 years before moving here.

While I was going through the immigration process to become a permanent resident, I couldn't work in Canada, so I tried writing a novel. Wasn't very satisfied with the result, so I turned to short stories and was much happier with those. Now I'm a freelance writer doing a fairly steady stream of work for the special projects department of the local paper.

I also marched color guard in the Oakland Crusaders, a Canadian drum and bugle corps, for three years and taught high school color guard in Indiana and Kentucky for 14 years.

Married, no kids, two cats. My husband and I have been watching the original "CSI" from the get-go. We're both William Petersen fans going back to his "Manhunter" days, so when we saw that he was going to be featured in what looked to be this fascinating show, we tuned in for the premiere episode and have been hooked ever since.

Welcome byline and other newbies :) There are cookies on the table. Make yourselves comfortable and enjoy the fun we have here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back