Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to all the new newbies!

Here's the re-introduction of an old newbie. I left the LV forum for a while, because I didn't watch the show anymore. Now that I decided to watch the show again, I'm back. Well, at least I try to be back, because real life is killing.

Hallo!!!
I am Reni from Bulgaria and i am 20 years old! i "discovered" CSI LV just few months ago but now i am a huge huge fan! i love all of the csi guys and i loveeee William Petersen :) can't wait for the new episode :)

A very warm welcome to all newbies. We're happy to have you join us in this Forum. It would be useful if ya'll would please read the "Help Guide... tacked up on Page 1 for "how-to info." on enjoying this Forum. :)

Cheers.

Hey there, i have posted here a few times before, but would like to go ahead and intro myself.

I'm Tristi. 21 and lover of CSI, all shows. I watched a few epis of CSI but got hooked watching a New Year's Eve marathon of CSI all day yesterday.

Hope to meet and get to know you all soon. Have a great day! :)

ren4e said:
Hallo!!!
I am Reni from Bulgaria and i am 20 years old! i "discovered" CSI LV just few months ago but now i am a huge huge fan! i love all of the csi guys and i loveeee William Petersen :) can't wait for the new episode :)

Welcome to TalkCSI Reni. :D Wow I can`t believe that now have one more member from Bulgaria here except me. :) YAY *make happy dance* Have fun. :D

Chestita nova godina makar i s malko zakusnenie. :)

Howdy, my name is Mateo and I've been a silent member for a while.

I had to finally post tonight, because I run a blog about the L.A. Kings, and I spotted William Peterson last night at the Hawks/Kings game.

Hi, I'm Jocelyn. I've been lurking for a couple of days on this section of the forums and thought I had better just join up already.

I'm from CT where it unbelievably cold right now, I've been sort of watching CSI:LV for while now even though I haven't seen every episode. I also enjoy CSI:NY

So, I'll be around the forums checking everything out.

Hi to all the newbies, it's great to have so many new people joining the site. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. :D And welcome back to Roosey, nice to see you again. :)

Hello everybody. A quick intro of myself. I am from the great state of Ohio. Loving the weather right now. Umm..I am also a teacher and can say that I love snow days. :) At times during class I will mention CSI and I even incorporate the characters into my tests that I give. Talk to many of you later.

Big welcome to PrincessJ88 and 13CSIgal
Cheering.gif
and all the other newbies..have fun.. we're the best CSI site on the planet ;)

Hi Everyone! I've been visiting this site for awhile now and finally decided to join the forum in December.

I really like this site and board. I'm from the Chicago area.

I'm a huge fan of CSI: LV. Don't watch the other ones. Besides loving the science of it all, my favorite character is Nick. Grissom is one of my favorites too. Though I love the entire cast. They have the best chemistry out of the three shows.

I really hope this strike ends soon, so we can all have our CSI! :D

Hello all! I'm 28, from England. I've been a fan of CSI since the beginning.... it doesn't feel that long! I've lurked a long time here and decided to sign up finally, the writer's strike affected my CSI intake, so I needed my fix! Hopefully, I'll make a lot of friends to make up for the lack of new episodes. Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back