Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Welcome To future_cop, CSI_Memphis, Phobia, Roosey, ren4e, Tristianna, HeyMateo, PrincessJ88, 13CSIgal, stokesgirl, WornSouls & CSISneaky, hope you enjoy you're time here and enjoy the food and beverages, please remember to read the "Help Guide" in this forum, for tips and help with the rules and such. If you have further questions pleases feel free to pm "Myself or TallyHo".

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hey everyone... I'm Steph joined on here a few weeks ago. LV has to be the best. :D Hehe I only started watching about 3 weeks ago, but I have watched the 2nd half of season 6, first half of season 7, (buying the 2nd hafl when it comes out here next month) and have started watching season 8, as it began here on Tuesday. I'm addicted, hehe. My fave characters are Gil and Cath, I'm rooting for them to get together. <3

3. TallyHo

TallyHo Coroner

Welcome Adorable_Crazy. You'll find a great many others here sharing your addiction. :) Need any help with the Forum then please ask either Destiny or myself.

Cheers.

4. Stepherweps

Thank you so much for the welcome TallyHo :D

5. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

I didn't realize the ''hi thread'' before, i am so absend-minded sometimes :)

Hi , i am a 25,7 years old CSI-VEGAS fan. I like the show and Greg since the begining. Greg made me also Eric Szmanda fan.I was just a forum reader and i decided to join.I am also a desperate internet addict and I am trying to quit :p

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

You sure came to the wrong site for that. Like the Borg say, “Resistance is futile. You have been assimilated.” So just grab some of the virtual snacks, pull up a keyboard, and have fun.

7. Sirius

Sirius Hit and Run

I guess i better do this huh? i've already been flittering around the NY board (because i seem to have taken a fancy to that one over Vegas...but thats just cause of danny and mac).
    anyway, I'm sirius, just call me that, thats what i go by online. ^_^
    I ramble, and ramble and ramble, and slash *grin* and slash and slash.
    I live in toronto where i work as a security guard at a condominium complex (they dont know i write slash fiction and use their printers to print it of...>_> or that i'm leaching internet from someone in the building to write this)
    I have a kitty, who enjoys watching csi with me. she's a few times pawed at the screen when Gil popped up. (say it with me: awwwww)
    I'm going to be going to the school in the fall for signlanguage, and one day will be an interpreter. (Gill really is rusty on his signing...)
    what else....I'm a big Gil/nicky shipper (not in the infantism way...*shudder*) because nickey really is an angst mangnet.
    My favorite hetro pairing though is LadyHeather/Gil. I didnt like sarah...she was an okay character, but the second she got with Gil (and took him from heather) i was like "*twitch* go away bitch!" (I dance on "sarah's" grave! since she's no longer on teh show. i wish luck to the actress, since she's a good actress. it was just sarah i didnt like...)
    other then that...thats about it. so...HIYA!

8. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Sirius, you might say that you are serious about CSI: NY.
    Any chance that some of them are fans of CSI and might be reading this?
    Check out the Pets thread in the Miscellaneous forum of this board, and if you feel comfortable about it, post a pick of your kitty.

So grab some virtual snacks for yourself and some vittles for your cat from the table by the door, pull up a keyboard (make sure the cat does catch your mouse), join in and have fun.

9. ChantalWillows

ChantalWillows Civilian

Olá! :D

I'm Chantal and I live in a crappy country called Holland. I'm 18 years old but my 16 year old sister is way more mature than I am. Ehm, some might now me, Erica for instance, from BTA and some of you well .. don't know me *seriously lacks originality* I love everything CSI LV .. I only own S1 - 1.13-1.23 though .. these boxes are so freaking expensive over here! I do own all these so-called limited editions, like BTK 1&2 and ABRTI. They're awesome.

Hmm, that's me! =)

10. ilovemycsi

ilovemycsi Dead on Arrival

Hi my name is frances and I love all csi

11. AcidQueen

AcidQueen Victim

I really blow at these introductory posts, but I'll give it a shot anyway. :D

Hello, I am Camille and I'm a CSI nut.

Hi Camille!

I live in North Carolina with my husband (who likes CSI but will never admit it) and four cats, I work for an institution of higher learning as an IT minion, and one of my ideas of a good time is camping in my living room with the TV and having CSI and a hockey game on at the same time (picture-in-picture for the win)--so if the Hurricanes are honking at least I get some Greg action to cheer me up. :D I also play MMORPGs, and I've been told that I'm a half-decent writer, but I have my doubts about that. ;)

In short, I'm a big ol' geek who likes sports and nerds. Look forward to rappin' with all y'all. :)

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Welcome Adorable_Crazy, Gremine, Sirius, ChantalWillows, ilovemycsi, AcidQueen, hope you enjoy you're time here and enjoy the food and beverages, please remember to read the "Help Guide" in this forum, for tips and help with the rules and such. If you have further questions pleases feel free to pm "Myself or TallyHo".

13. liska

liska Victim

hello forums!

i'm liska, or lise, from montreal. i'm a writer, an artist, and environmentalist, and diehard sara sidle fan. (and yes, i am all for gsr!) clearly, i miss jorja fox.

and to add something interesting to this post -- yesterday i found scans of old sheet music for "i've got a pain in my sawdust"!

cheers.

14. Stepherweps

Thank you for the welcome. :D

15. ForensicPsych

ForensicPsych Victim

Howdy, y'all.

I'm seventeen,and from Arkansas. And I'm a huge CSI:LV fan, but really not that crazy about Miami or New York. Uh...I've watched CSI from the beginning, and it's been a big influence in my life....dorky as that sounds. It's pushing me towards forensics, or something I can combine with Psychology in the forensics/criminalistics field. Hence the name. Umm...my favorite character is Nick. Always and forever.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself, and say Howdy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.