Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody!
I'm a girl from Italy. I have been watching CSI from the beginning and after Miami and NY also, but for me the best remains Crime Scene Investigation.

Thank you so much for the info that i can found here ....you are very precious

Hello & Welcome everyone, we hope that you have fun, we also urge everyone to read the "Help Guide" we have provided for you here in this forum, it will help you with the rules of the board and won't overwhelm you.

Enjoy the food and drinks by the door and again have fun. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask. :)

Heyyy. I've been on here for a few weeks, but never really introduced myself. I'm a major fan of CSI: Vegas... not so much Miami or NY, although I do occasionally watch them. If you couldn't tell by the name, I'm a total Gil/Cath shipper. I don't do a lot of other ship debating, because in my experience, it always gets nasty and ends up getting personal. Fanfiction equals love. I'm always up for talking about CSI. It is the shizz. :)

Welcome to those that have joined!

Hope you have fun here, jump right into the topics.. We loooovvveee talking to everyone! *hands out batches of cookies*

Hi. I'm Imogen but u can call me imo if u want! this is my first post so im sorry if i ramble on! im 13 and luv all the csi shows. i am big fans of greg, danny, nick, warrick, calleigh and speedle. ive always loved puzzles so forensics intrigue me. but csi was the show that made me realise i wanna be a csi. im only 13 and i realise that the real job will be harder than it looks on csi but hey a girl can dream!

Hi everyone my name is Angela. And well I am new to talkcsi. But I have been a fan of CSI sence season 1 episode 1. I should have signed up on here along time ago,but just did'nt. ( me dumb..lol ) Anyway I am a big snickers and M&M fan. I hope that we will all get along and have alot of fun...Thanks Angela

*Edited: Due to the signature stretching the picture I have unchecked the "add signature to this post"*

Welcome, Angela. Since you are a fan of CSI, you came to the right place. But since you are new, you probably missed the Help thread and board updates or board rules. The maximum size for a banner is 75 pixels high by 220 pixels wide. All three of yours exceeds that size and will slow down loading pages for those members with dialup accounts.

Hello! I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself, as I don't think I did this yet. I posted a few other places, but I don't believe I ever made it here.. anyway...
I'm Rhonda and I'm from Texas. I am a huge fan of CSI(LV) and have been since almost the beginning. My husband managed to get me hooked midway through the 2nd season and there has been no turning back since then. I like CSI:Miami too, but NY isn't my cup of tea... who knows though I could end up changing my mind about it. lol But the main things I cannot go without watching... CSI, Bones, Lost and my silly guilty pleasure of Entourage. lol
I am not just a TV junkie though... don't get me wrong. I love to write too and am working on my first ever CSI fan fic. Who knows where it will end up...
Anyway, that is it for me
take care

Rhonda~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back