Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and welcome to Imo, Snickersfan01 and CleverNicky, it's nice to have you here. Come join in the fun. :)

Hi everyone, I'm a huge CSI fan from England. I watch Vegas and New York, but have never managed to get into Miami. I'm also a big fan of Sofia and Sara, so you'll probably see me in those threads mostly.
From what I've seen from browsing this looks like a really friendly place, so I'll look forward to posting.

Howdy people :D I'm new, and presently trying to catch up on 7 seasons of CSI (gaaaah! haha) I only watch the Vegas one at the moment, all three at once would consume more hours than I have in the week. I'm 21, Scottish and a girl, legend has it. I am presently terribly confused because I'm watching seasons 1, 3, 4, 5 and 7 all at once and out of order on various channels -- favourite so far is definitely Fur and Loathing though... I haven't laughed that hard since Snakes on a Plane ;)

Did I even introduce myself...

Lets do it anyway.. I am a 22 year old girl from Holland. I´ve been watching CSI for.. well, long. I am totally into Sara. She´s my alltime favourite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back