Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I've been watching CSI for several years now and still think it's great. Been lurking here for several days but I finally had to post. I live in Austin, Texas, married with 2 kids (boy and a girl), and I'm not gonna tell you how old I am lol

Welcome to the board, michele999! Enjoy your time here - but be warned: We are a little wacko here from time to time! (Particularly if you visit "Stokes Land"!) :D

Welcome to the nut house, michele999. Or should I say Howdy Ma'am. Grab some of those virtual snacks from the table by the door, wipe those boots off on the welcome mat, pull up a keyboard, and have fun.

hey everybody *wave*
i'm 20 and i'm from germany. so i apologize for all gramma and spelling mistakes in advance. i've been watching csi probably since season 3(?). and i can't wait to get to see the new season. we're (in germany)stuck in the end of season 6 and the new season will not air before september and that sucks. i sometimes watch ny and miami but the original csi is simply the best. sara is my favourite character because i can relate to her the most. i'm a gsr shipper but i like the more subtil gsr not the whole full blown soap opera thing.
i also watch desperate housewives and bones. my favourite bands are green day, franz ferdinand, mando diao and the kaiser chiefs.
so much about me. see you all around and hi again

Hi everyone

I've been reading posts on this site for a couple of weeks now and finally decided it was time to stop lurking and become a member. I watched CSI Miami first but a friend mentioned CSI LV and I got hooked. Just got introduced to the show in January and I've seen all seasons already (I'm obsessed!). I am a GSR shipper and I think all the characters are portrayed really well. Looking forward to sharing thoughts...

Hello everybody!
For starters I am 19 years old guy from Riga, Latvia and I am completely obsessed with CSI. I started watching CSI on December and now I am on seventh season. And already I am a sworn GSR fan. Thats completely crazy. I am a lunatic I know. I hope I'll enjoy here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back