Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the boards newbies. I hope you enjoy it here and have fun posting. *passes over cookies* :D

Hello everyone! :)

I've been lurking around this site for some time and have finally decided to make my own account so I can discuss the fantasticness that is CSI with all you wonderful peeps. :p

Looking forward to discussing everything CSI (and not CSI) with all of you! *wanders off to POTTR thread*

Hello There CSI Fans, My name This is "Black n Blue", and I am an Undergraduate studying Forensic Psychology & Criminology here in California. I've been reading some very interesting posts and Look forward to meeting more fans of the Show.

Welcome to all Newbies. PLease read Post #1 on Page 1 of this thread for information and guidelines on enjoying this Forum. Here's hoping you have fun here with all of us.

Cheers. :)

Hi Everyone
I'm Terri. This is a great forum and after much lurking decided it was time to join in. I'm a long time CSI fan but really hooked after watching Grave Danger.

Hey, Tara here.
I'm new to this site. I LOVE CSI. Truth be told I didnt know it existed until a couple of months ago(I know its Horrible). I'm currently trying to convert all my friends to CSI maniacs so I can have someone to talk to. None of my freinds watch it so I have to come on to forum sites to talk to people!!! I'm going to study forensic anthropology(decided on that before I even saw the show)! Sorry I ramble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back