Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Oh cool, come join us in the snickers thread :D

Welcome Terezyta, CSI_Kitty, iheartMarg, and CSI_Boston! I've seen some of your posts actually, you seem like cool people. :)

Fresh Meat *smirks* welcome guys You'll love it here
and NO worries about the hyperness I think you'll find that Most of us are pretty hyper around here

hello everyone!!!!

my name is mandi and i'm a newbie here. right now, i'm in school at a liberal arts college in kansas trying to major in religion and psychology. :D

ever since csi: started i've been in love with greg/eric.

hey all, i'm new here and i really like this forum. its fun talking to other people bout csi cuz my friends are all tired of me talking to them bout it haha.

AznxCSI said:
my friends are all tired of me talking to them bout it haha.
Show them picture of the cast members. They might want to tune in to see the cute ones.

Pull up a keyboard and join the fun. Calorie-free snacks are in the corner.

Welcome, to all the new folks, to the board, hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have questions we suggest you try the links in the first post on page one, and go from there, Snacks by the door. Talk to you around. :) *Wave*

hey,
my name is carly and ive been a fan of csi ever since it started.
im heaps glad i found this forum, because none of my friends really like csi and they are sick of me talking about it.

Oh, and i really love Greg/Eric :D

I'm sorry for not coming here last week when I joined. My name is Matt and I am from Kansas. I love CSI, the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back