Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I'm csigurlie07 and I'm new here. I'm not technically part of a ship, I'm open to any pairings (unless they involve Ecklie or Hodges)(not that I don't like Hodges, I just don't want to see him with any of the main charcters). Anyway, I'm an LV enthusiast; I don't like any of the spinoffs, especially Miami. Anyway, I'm just kind of exploring my way around the forum, I've already posted some.

Hi! I'm new to this board. Up to now I've mainly kept track of the news on this board but posted on Tax Dollars. However, although I totally identify with Sara, it makes me sad when others tear apart Grissom and William Petersen because of the Lady Heather thing. I think Grissom has played fair with Sara. He's her boss after all.

Hi! I'm new to this board. Up to now I've mainly kept track of the news on this board but posted on Tax Dollars. However, although I totally identify with Sara, it makes me sad when others tear apart Grissom and William Petersen because of the Lady Heather thing. I think Grissom has played fair with Sara. He's her boss after all.

Welcome!!!

Hi! I'm new here.. I love the board! My name is Niki and I'm 17.

Looking forward to some great discussions about the show, and of course my fave ship, sandle! =)

Hey, I'm new here...love the site, love the show! GSR all the way!

SandleLove Per the rules of the board banner sizes are 220 Wide by 75 High, and you have a choice of either "Banner" or "Text", Please adapt your signature accordingly, Thank you.

Hi, i´m bine and i´m new here.I´m from Germany so sorry about my english, but i hope it´ll get better with the time. I´m a huge CSI LV fan and my favourite character is Nick, my favourite ships are Snicker and Nick and Gil ( but not in the slashy way). I have never been in a Forum before and i´m also very new in this hole internet and email stuff and most of the time my computer hates me. But i think i´ll have fun here!

Welcome all newbies! I hope you like the board :)

And Bine, don't worry about your English, you are doing fine :D
Besides, here is lots of us who are not native speakers of English :D

Newbie alert!

I love all 3 CSIs (watched all from the start) but LV is my favorite. :) Great board!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back