Welcome to the FANFICTION LAND!

Hi again. I have posted a couple of new chapters for Home Again since my last post here.
I have also written my first smutty fic at adultfanfiction.net my pen name is PiperGrissom (shocking,huh?) :eek:
Anyway, please read and review my stories, keeping in mind that I am still VERY new at this writing thing!
Hope to have more reviews soon. :D

i like to think of muders that would happen and then how they would solve them.

something like....

A cold and chilly feb afternoon nick got a call on his cell phone as he was eating breackfest at the diner with worck and Greg . the man said " There is a car on 47th bloder highway, a silver corba. in it is the body of a of my sister's husbands cosison wife. the rest of famliy will also be found in cars along bloder highway." "CLICK" the man hung up. nick looked at greg and said " lets call grissoum." Turning the corner they find the car.... :eek:

Not corny at all. :D You should really develop that idea into a story, it would be interesting. :) Welcome to the TalkCSI!

Huh, hi there! :D
I'm Joana but you can call me Red, that's how friends call me. I'm from Portugal and I'm 16.
Okay, I am a rabid fanfic writter (does this exist? Lmao.), As soon as I can, I'll post them here so you can read them if you want to. I'm .. just .. not in the right computer :p

Welcome theviolentred! :D Hm, rabid? There may be such a thing here, but we're all rabid then. :p

Can't wait to see your stuff!

Oooooh! Fanfiction Land... a whole new country to explore!!!!

Hey hey! I'm Leni, I live in England, and I'm pretty new to this fanfic stuff (at least, new to sharing it with other people!), but I love reading other people's stuff. I've only written two complete stories so far, one CSI:Miami (Lost and Found), and one CSI:NY (The Panty Man, written for a FF critique group challenge), both on FanFiction.net. You're welcome to read them, and please review if you do, cos like most people, I really appreciate any feedback. I want to write some more but... well, I've got ideas that I need to work on.

Anyway, nice to join you on this thread.
Leni.

Hello everyone
I am back from a long absence. I join before christmas and wrote a CSI fanfic which was a Las Vegas/Miami crossover in which most of the Las Vegas team get kidnapped.

The fanfic was called CSI: Own Risk.

Some people who may remember it are Speed_Cochrane, Destiny, Sissi59100, Hollie, MacsGirlMel, GGirl1, faith666, Cocoa_Girl18, LadySaraButterfly, Butterflied92, margFAN17, NicknGrissom, CathStokes, Melbel, Coolcatz, HoratioCainesGirl, CSIsMANIAC, CSI_CSI, GregsLoveChild, dr_heather_ssj, luvingmyHoratio,

When i finished that fanfic i said i would be making another one with a brand new team and finally i have begun it.

My new fanfic has already begun and is called L.A/N.Y/Miami Tri Warning.

If anyone is a fan of Miami, New York or would love to see a entire new CSI team on a case. Please take a read of this story and if you like put feedback as i always welcome it.

Thanks

Hey, I'm Matthew and I'm new at this. I have only posted 2 stories in fan fiction. I have been writing for a while, but csi Has never been been my strong suit, I'm still kind of fooling around with my one story saying Goodbye. However I'm learning newthings every day.

Hey, my name's Amanda (obviously!) and I write CSI fanfiction. I'm currently branching out into CSI: New York, and it has been EXTREMELY difficult. But whoever said life should be easy was a darn fool. I'm having so much fun writing new characters, something that I've never thought I would do. Coming out of my comfort zone has been a wonderful experience, and I hope all those who do so in the future have the good fortune and support that I have. Fan fiction is a wonderful thing, and I don't think I'll ever be able to stop!

Hi all, I'm Marc, 26 from UK and I don't write shipperfic of any kind. I write straight drama and I will be posting an OC CSI series on here occasionally.

I generally write Star Trek fic but thought I would branch out.

My new series is CSI: Washington DC and features Warrick Brown and Ronnie Lake (both from CSI:LV).

I started to write LV fanfics. At this moment I have one-shot and almost five chapters of my longer story. They're in Polish and unluckily I don't have so much time to translate them:( But I'm sure I'll be here very often 'cause I love to read other's stuff:)

Back