Welcome to the FANFICTION LAND!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sissi59100, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Welcome Tciddaisc. :D I'm definitely going to check out that story of yours--thanks for sharing it. :)

2. Half

Half CSI Level Two

Thanks for the welcome, speed_cochrane. Hollyyo, just to mention, I'm the AlexKost that reviewed your fic. It's good.

3. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Hi everyone! I've been here on Talk CSI for awhile, but I have just started writing fan fiction. I My first fic for CSI Miami is posted at ff.net if anyone wants to take a look. :)

Here is a link...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4349981/1/A_Fine_Mess

Take it easy...;)

4. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Hi! I'm new here. I've been writing fan fiction for quite sometime now. I started off with the show Supernatural and have just recently gotten into writing for CSI: NY. I've written three stories that revolve around my fave ship, Flack/Angell. I hope to post my fics on this forum soon.

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Welcome Sam-Maddy! :D I can't wait to read your stuff.

By the way, Supernatural is an awesome show, hee. I'm interested in seeing your CSI:NY stories.

6. karatepamy

karatepamy Civilian

Hi, I'm Megan. I have started one Hiphuggers fanfic on the cbs.com thread. However, it's disappeared and I found this website through the new thread. It was titled Calleigh's Heart. I should be posting it here soon.

7. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

Thanks for the welcome speed_cochrane! I hope you do check out my stories. I have the first one up. Its called Baseball and Cookies. Welcome to the site karatepamy.

8. natz203

natz203 Civilian

Hey everyone I'm new to Talk CSI, and I'm looking forward to reading all these fanfic's you lot are posting the links for :) I've been writing fanfic for a while but have only really recently started a CSI NY one, I hope you guys will check it out and let me know what you think with a review, I'm kind of nervous about it to be honest...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4528554/1/Haunted_Dreams

please review and let me know your thoughts on the character, and any opinions you may have thanks

9. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Welcome natz203 and hope you enjoy this area. I am on of the Mod's, so if you need anything let me know. Charge forward and use those creative minds!:cool:

10. CSI Rachel

CSI Rachel Victim

Hey, I'm Rachel, and I write for all 3 CSIs and have recently a started a huge project combing them as well as NCIS, House, Torchwood and Numb3rs.
    Heres a list of my fics, both completed and in progress. They can be found on Fanfiction.net or CSI-forensics.com, whichever floats your boat.

Not sure how the link works, so I'm just going to list them with a summary and you can search on the website yourself. Because of this I apologize for two things.
    1)For making you do all the work yourself, and
    2)For being such an incompetant noobleton. (Don't ask)

Anyhoo, on with the list:

How to save a life- He couldn't save him. All he could do was watch. Implied slash, nothing graphic. Songfic. (NY) Complete (just ff.net)
    A is for Adam, B is for bully- Why didn't he just stand up for himself? ~(NY) Complete
    For Tim- We will never forget you. Poem. (Miami) Complete (just ff.net)
    Adam's song- Nick is still having nightmares, and decides to finish it for good. Songfic. (Vegas) Complete
    Photograph- Memories are all we have. Songfic (NY) Complete
    Time- Time. Time heals all. So why did he have to die? And why does it still hurt? (Miami/NY) Complete (just ff.net)
    A face to hate- Liz Parkman worked hard to escape, until she found him. (NY) In-progress (just ff.net)
    Please remember me- He didn't want you to forget him. He didn't want to make you cry. Songfic. (Miami) In-progress (just ff.net)
    Pawprints in the snow- What if you weren't what you thought you were? What if you were something you thought didn't exist? What if you were a monster? (All 3 and then some) In-progress
    Lupus Intus- When everyone is against you, all you can do is run.(Companion piece to Pawprints in the snow) In-progress (just ff.net)

11. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey! I'm axelsonfire. I've written a few fan fics on ff.net under the pen name narutoprincess. They are mostly SMACked and there's nothing over PG-13.

You can check out my stuff here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1349720/

12. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Hey! I'm Brina. I'm writing fanfics for a bit more than a year now, I think. I'm brinchen86 on ff.net. All my fics are DL, with some Fiesta in some of them.

13. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Hey ya'll :)

I'm Amberle & I have been writing fic forEVER! I just started my first ever CSI fic..inclusive of the entire team ;) I'll post a link if anyone is interested...it'll actually link you to my best friend's boards where my fiction is posted.

xox and Happy Writing!

14. csiwendy07

csiwendy07 Dead on Arrival

Hey! I'm Wendy. I write mostly Flack/Angell, and D/L fics. I haven't posted any of them, because I don't get around to finishing most of them. I'll try to make an account on fanfiction.net sometime soon though. I have a Flack/Angell fic in my head that needs to be written lol. :)

15. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Welcome to fanfiction Wendy, it'll be great to read some of your stuff....I really need to get back to mine :)