Welcome to the FANFICTION LAND!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sissi59100, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Chris_miami

Chris_miami Hit and Run

Hi, I'm Chris and I hope to post my own stories up here eventually, but for now I'm just enjoying reading yours. thanks!

2. gregisamazing

gregisamazing Civilian

Hey... I'm GIA and I'm over in the UK. I write mainly Sara/Greg based fictions, but sometimes I also stray into Nick/Greg and Nick/Sara.

www.fanfiction.net/~gregisamazing

Everything I write is under T so you know, it's all good.

3. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

hello to everyone! and another hello to chris, since we met (kind of) on road trip. hi GIA! I'll try and check out your stories, since I like those pairings too.

4. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Welcome here Greg and Gia!!!! hope you'll enjoy FF section!!
    **gives hugs and cookies**

5. enitx

enitx Victim

well im Kristine, i preaty much respond to anything but usually go by X (semi long story)...any way im new around here i was reading talk csi for about a month before i decided to join... but im totaly adicted to any csi. i don't really ship any pair except D/L. my goal for this year is to go out of my comfort box and actually post one of my stories for others to read but for now im greatful for others who post their amazing stories! <3

6. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

7. ijustwannadance

ijustwannadance Dead on Arrival

Hi, I'm Kelly. I write CaRWash and Eric/Calleigh only... Haha, sorry, don't know the "ship" for EC XD Um, if anyone is willing to help me at all with rules, etc. I will be SO thankful because I don't want to post anything until I know what I'm doing :lol:

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Welcome to the fanfiction, Ijustwannadance. Along it stay on PG-13 or below PG-13, not above PG-13, Like a rating M, same thing is R. If you do that, You need to said, "If you want to read my story, PM Me. And you sent it to them."

I hope this help. We are thinking of the minor one.

9. sissi59100

Waou! if only all newbies would do the same :rolleyes: :lol:

As NicknGrissom told you (btw thank you ;) ), no stories over PG-13. There are no special rules regarding the stories except that special one.

Regarding the RPGs, they are EXPLICIT rules and you can find them on the thread dedictated to the RPG :D

BTW the Eric/calleigh shippers are called HipHuggers :lol:
    Oh and the most important thing: Welcome here Kelly, hope you will enjoy fanfiction :D
    LSB and I are here if you need help, you can either ask here or by PM

10. ijustwannadance

I have no clue what RPG is so... I'll go check it out XD

Thanks for all the advice, I'd probably go mad looking for all the rules for it XD LSB? Anyways, thanks SO much for everything :)

11. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Hey Kristine, glad to have you here! :D Also, you should definetly come out of your comfort zone and post, 1) because Im a fanfic reading ho and 2) when i came out of the comfort zone, and posted a story at FF.net, I felt great! :D Anyways, welcome!

~xJemmax~

12. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Kelly, LSB is LadySaraButterfly, the other fanfiction moderator next to Sissi. ;)

13. ijustwannadance

Oh! Pfft. *faceplam* Such a dumb moment there XD Well, is there also a limit to how many fan fics you can post?

14. sissi59100

Lol that's okay girl ;)
    There is no such limit about fanfics but well when you post too many fics at the same time, i'm not sure everyone will read ALL of them ; maybe you should take your time for posting your fics

15. samjojo_011

samjojo_011 Hit and Run

hey i'm jojo or sam what ever, umm.. i come up with theses great fiction but..that dont come out right on paper sooo..i might need help from yall ok? anyway i write alot of fiction about yobling sara and cath.. i luv drama,humor, i wrote some stuff on fanfiction but didnt like it sound so i del. it i luv reading yall stuff its very good.soo.. there it is. :D :D