Welcome to the FANFICTION LAND!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sissi59100, Nov 19, 2006.

1. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

i think it might be a good idea miss! You should start that thread and i will make it sticky :D

2. wolfe_luv1

wolfe_luv1 Dead on Arrival

Okay I know this is gonna make me sound stupid, but oh well. . .
    Anyways, what is CaRwash? :confused:

3. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

CaRwash is the Calleigh/Ryan ship (If you like the two together) I personally cannot stand that ship, so I don't write it. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me, and you don't sound stupid, it's an honest question, we're all newbies at one point :D Besides, most of my friends are newbies and they're the best! *hugs Grissoms_Angel and ChristineCaine*

4. ilvelvegrissom

ilvelvegrissom Hit and Run

Hey everybody..... I'm new....And I love to write, So I was hoping to try my best at a fanfic! Just wondering how I go about that? Do I just post as normal? And what are the Dos & Donts whilst writning fanfics???

Sorry for bothering you guys with all the questions, But I'd love to know! Thx!!!! :) xoxoxox!!!

5. sissi59100

Hello Ilvelvegrissom :)
    No you aren't bothering us, we love newbies, especially new writers :D
    If you already wrote a story, you can post it here: just click on "Post" and write the title of your story and then copy adn apste your text ;)
    Hope that help

About the CarWash question: actually if you take a look at Shipper Central, there is a sticky thread where the name of the ships are written, so you can easily egt your answer from there :D

6. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Hello everyone! Holidays have me extremely pressed for time but I sneak in when I can. Hope to get back to normal soon.

I'm gonna check out some of your Miami stories Wyoming and by the way love your Speed sig banner. I have just recently discovered I am goo goo over this man. I kinda missed earlier Miami being a loyal Vegas fan. Now I'm hopelessly hooked on Speed. Trying to find fan fictions with him. Yum!

Happy New Year Everyone! :D

7. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

I am currently suffering from writers block. I need some advice / help. Please PM me or email me at:

fringygirl@yahoo.com

8. sissi59100

Hey LSB !! **hugs**

Happy New Year to our sweet members and may all of you write wonderful stories on 2007, or at least get your muse back lol

LoneWolfe: what's exactly your problem?

9. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Happy New Year everyone! *huggles*
    And LoneWolfe, try just writing, its something thats helped me in the past a little bit. Just put pen to paper (or keyboard to moniter :lol:) and just write. What comes out may be absolute rubbish, but it sometimes helps. Also, going back over and editing work helps sometimes as well.

~xJemmax~

10. Wyoming

*GASP* YES! You have no idea how excited I get every time I find that someone else is hooked on Speed. Thanks for the compliment on the banner. Can you believe it's the first banner I ever made? HAHA. I hope to see you around the Speed boards, although I mostly lurk there, I don't usually post unless there's a really good conversation that I can't resist. And I've been told my stories are pretty good, although I don't think they're all that great. Although I would reccomend My Angel. It's my newest, and my longest. I've been recommended many times for this story, as I've been told, and I guess it's good *shrugs* although I haven't edited it yet, so there are TONS of mistakes, but I'm still working on it. :D Enjoy the Talleighness, I know that I do!

11. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Hey I'm June, I'm 21 and I live in England

I don't actually write fics as I don't have the discipline to it lol
    I do however love reading Speed/Calleigh fics. I am utterly and totally bessotted with the man.

I have read 95% of the ones on ff.net and I've been searching out new ones but I can't seem to find many :-(

Wyoming I am intriegued to read all your stories, I've sent you a PM :)

If anyone else has any reccommendations of good Speed/Calleigh fics I'd be greatful if someone can point me in the right directions.

Also I haven't come across any NC17 Talleigh fics, again if anyone could point me in the direction of any via PM it would be much appreciated.

I'm pretty new around these parts as I'm pretty new to CSI as I whole.
    Although I seem to have stettled down camp in the Speed/Rory thread in the Miami forum lol

12. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

*comes in to answer the CaRWash question...sees she's a little too late* :lol: If you want the long answer, it's Calleigh and Ryan Wolfe Addicted Shippers. I do write that. ;)

Back to topic: (sorry Sissi, you didn't see me answering that question did you? :p)

Welcome all writing newbies! As for writer's block, it sucks. What mostly helps me is just write something else, or watch some episodes that are good for whatever you want to write. For example an episode with a good scene for the ship you're writing about. Yeah...or just wait until your muse comes back, though that sucks.

13. sissi59100

lol Dutchie ;)

Welcome here June! Hope you will enjoy spending time hereĀ§ As you did already noticed, Wyoming is our official Talleigh writer :D until we have other talents posting here of course!

Anyway i'm glad to see new members over here, new readers/writers are always plesant to see :)

14. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Hey June!!! Yeah, I love The Rory/Speed camp we all have going, mwah ha ha! And if I see any good fics I'll Pm you! :D

~xJemmax~

15. Wyoming

Official Talleigh writer? I don't know about that haha. Speedmonkey2 and Speed_Cochrane have written some amazing stories as well. I just happen to have no life and I write when I get bored.

Just as a warning for y'all, I DO have a new Talligh story in the making. If y'all read my story "Break Away", then squeaze all the happiness out of that one that you can because this one is FULL of angst haha. Also for you EC shippers, there's something in it for you too ;)

Geni (Speed_Cochrane) is betaing it for me so guess what, it's gonna be beta'd this time! This is the first time I've gotten a story beta'd since I wrote for Yo!Bling, and I hadn't even been friends with Geni back then haha. So anyway, look out for it. It doesn't have a title yet, but I'm hoping Geni can help me think of one lol. I PMed you back June Hope you enjoy it here hun. :D