Welcome to the FANFICTION LAND!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sissi59100, Nov 19, 2006.

1. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Well Geni's case is special: she is a mod, she is writing a road trip so she is off-categorie :lol:

I actually miss Speedmonkey, hope to see more of her stories soon ...

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

:lol: Yes! My life's mission was to be placed in a category where there IS no category! :p

Although people do think mine's an RP (at first glace), which it isn't. And it's been going forever. :eek: I don't think I've seen any other fic at TalkCSI go for seven threads. :lol:

Jess, don't worry I'll help you think up a title for your fic, seeing as I'm your personal beta for the moment. :p (And you don't even need me hun, your fics are always well-done)

And I miss Katie's fics too! I really want to see more of hers because she's extremely talented at Talleigh-writing. I think the first Talleigh fic I ever read was hers, so I'm used to her style and the way she presents the story. It's really great to see her material on here. :)

3. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

Hello, my name is Laura, I'm 14 years old, and I wrote a story under, Greg's emotinal side--my story.
    Please check it out, hope you like it. :)

4. sissi59100

Hello little Laura and welcome here!! :D

5. Still_RIP_Speed

Still_RIP_Speed Police Officer

Hey, I'm back here...after an absence-I'm not really a writer but I like to try my hand at it...i may post soon and you can see what you think-It'll probably be pants!!but hey I love the ones that are here

6. Neteret

Neteret Dead on Arrival

Dang! I gotta visit Talk-CSI more often! I just found this place and it's just what I've been wishing for! Yay!

Many of you know me already. I'm a Horatio Caine/David Caruso fan and write only for him. Best known for Horatio's Harem on fanfiction.net right now but also wrote "Mutual Valor" a complete CSI novel.

The Harem is a series of shorts, each one a different lover for the redhead, each one showing a different aspect of his personality.

Puleez! fellow writers, tell me what you think. Crits are good things.

7. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Hello Neteret! Thrilled you are having a great time here.

8. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Hi guys this is my first time posting in the fan fiction forum. I usually hang out in the Miami or shipper forums. Those who've seen my posts know I'm a H/Y fan.

Been thinking of starting a series of H/Y fics (as I mentioned in the H/Y thread) but I'm not sure how to start my own topic to start writing th fic.

Help please?

9. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

^ what a lovely idea to have new H/Y fanfic here :D look forward with impatience to read it ;)

hope this will help u a little - re how to open/start new thread :rolleyes:

lesson 1 and lesson 2

and for ur second question re offers for H/Y fic title uhhh.. i have always love this song
    MARY J. BLIGE LYRICS Be Without You. no need to take me on seriously :p

Horatio & Yelina FanFic "We've been too strong for too long"

10. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Thanks Pusher , won't make you wait too long ;)

11. Pink_Faerie_Girl

Pink_Faerie_Girl Dead on Arrival

Hi, I'm Vicki. I've just started writing my first CSI fanfic.

URL REMOVED DUE TO RATING ISSUE

It's rated M for graphic not sexual content. Although I totally adore GSR I can't do Grissom and Sara love scenes until it officially happens.

12. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

Well hello, my name is Amber. People call me Tristi (as a pen name) So you can call me that if yo uwant. You will be seeing a lot more of me as I am currently working on a CSI: NY fic right now. Only on chapter 3 though, so it will take some time. Thanks and byes for now.

-Amber

13. sissi59100

Welcome here Amber, Vicki, Hrockz !!!!!!!! Hope you will enjoy the FF section , if you need anything , LSB and myself are here to help you ;)

Vicki, i have to remove your link cause you can't post a link for a story over PG-13 but you can PM it to those who wanna read it...Anyway still i read it and i didn't understand why you rated it M cause it's not so graphic, yet :)

14. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

15. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Big welcome to you CSIMiamiLover glad to have another member in this great section. Look forward to reading some of your fictions. :D :D