Welcome to the FANFICTION LAND!

You know Michelle, the age doesn't matter for a writer only the talent counts IMHO. So being the oldest doesn't mean anything for me here ;)

I think I am oficially the oldest here. I am 35 and my name is Michelle (smacks self on forehead and says "duh"). I am mostly interested in CatNip, although I really like all types of pairings except slash.

Believe Sissi, Age doesn't matter, I'm 40 soon to be 41 and I love writting here, :devil: and everyone makes you feel really comfortable. ;) So enjoy yourself and relax and have fun :p. As you are now not the oldest" :lol:

Hi there! I'm Sammy and I've only been here for a few days
and thought I would try my hand at FanFiction. I do write a little so I hope my effort(s) will be worthy.

Sammy

*wanders in* Hey guys. I'm Ashley, a 20-year-old native of Chicago. I love writing, although I've lapsed recently due to lack of time (or I’ve been lazy, whichever you prefer). I've completed 3 CSI: Vegas stories, one of them a 21 chapter monstrosity titled Kiss Kiss YoBang, and started about a dozen more. I've recently really gotten into CSI: Miami as well and am toying with the idea of starting a Hip Hugger fic….if only I could come up with a plot, lol.

Hey guys! *waves*

My name is Tara and I am 22 years old. I love to write fanfic. I'm a huge CSI: Miami and New York fan and the ship that I'm currently writing for now is Mac and Lindsay. My story is on Fanfiction.net!

Hi everyone! *waves* I'm new to the facfic writing and am currenty working on one. I have a lot fo work to do before I post it but until then I look forward to enjoying all the ones already posted. :)

Hey ya'll *waves around*

I haven't posted over here before. I love fan fics, but I never have time to read or write them! I did finally finish one yesterday though- it picks up after "Living Doll" in CSI. So feel free to check it out.

A Cold Trail in the Desert

Back