Welcome to the FANFICTION LAND!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by sissi59100, Nov 19, 2006.

1. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

*slids in* just posted my fic! Love to direct you to my Nick/Greg fic, One happy Family. (slashy) thank you!

2. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Woot! Fanfiction Land! hehe, I lurk here at all times, reading and watching lol :lol:
    Yet I haven't got up the courage to post!
    Im Jeamma, 15, live in England, and I normally write CSI, CM and SVU fanfiction, normally only shipping fave charecters (Nick, Hotch, Stabler) with my OC, lol, but have been adjusting to write fanfics revolving around the all wonderful M&M ship!!! Since I have since come out of the shipper closet and admitted I am a HUGE M&M shipper! :lol: :p
    lol, anyway, everyone enjoy, and hey! you never know, I may just get out of the fanfic closet and post some of my stuff, lol!

~xJemmax~

3. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Welcome here Jeamma! i'm happy you found the courage to post here, we don't bite you know (well as long as you follow the rules he he) I hope you will post some of your stuff soon, we love reading stories of new writers!! :D

CSI_in_training: i'm gonna read your story nick/greg is one of my favourite pairing!!

4. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hi everyone
    I have two or three stories going and sissi you haven't read any of them :confused: ;) I just posted one more
    I love to read what others write :D
    Enjoy
    happy reading everyone :)

5. sissi59100

lol i've read them miss i just haven't the time to review, sorry but i did for your last story! a wonderful story btw!!

6. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

thanks I'm just joking ;)
    It's nice to have people read and review :D

Thanks sissi :)

7. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Hey Everyone, I'm Michelle, and I'm pretty new to these parts. I just started posting recently, but I've been into CSI:Miami since the beginning. The lame plot ideas the past two years have left me sad, and thus I've turned to my own imagination recently. (Not that I stopped watching the show, but I think my CSI:Miami is much better lol).
    To be upfront, I'm all for Calleigh/Horatio, and as much as I like Ryan :), I miss speed :(
    I guess I'll try and post some of my ideas in here and see what you guys think. Stay cool, and watch the sunglasses.

8. CSI_in_training

Thank you sissi! Your challenge was what inspired it! :D Welcome all, and Michelle I'm positive your imagination is much better then the real plot lines! :D

9. sissi59100

Your welcome little CSI :D

Welcome home Michelle :D hope we will read your stories soon ;)

10. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

My name's Eva, I'm 16 and I live in Holland. I've been writing fanfictions for a few years now, but I only recently started with CSI. Most of my stories are Sandle fics, simply because I adore them so much.

Right now I'm mostly active in writing on my story Faded Away, which you can find here.

For my others visit my fanfiction.net profile. SaraStar.

11. ButterFlied92

ButterFlied92 Lab Technician

Hullo there! I'm Ashleigh, but you can call my that, Ash, ButterFlied92, whatever floats your boat. I'm 14 and from the eastern U.S. I've only done one fan fic so far, but I guess right now it's to find my footing with this type of writing. I play Nick in the CatNip rp, and apparently I know what I'm doing, although if I had a word in on it... :rolleyes:

But anywho, my current and only fan fic is titled I'm Sorry That You Love Me and is GSR, and can be found here. It's a little actiony and suspense*i guess* with currently 18 decently sized chapters, some more than others. I'm sort of at a road block on my little journey, but I'm pushing the rocks away as I type. I consider myself a newbie, so I just felt that since I'm always reading and reacting to other fan fictions, writing my own, and in an rp here that I should post here.

I see myself in the future writing GSR and Snickers, maybe a hint of Sandles here and there, but who knows. As of now I don't watch enough NY and rarely find the time to watch Miami at all, so those two are currently out of the picture.

12. CSI_in_training

Well! Welcome Eva and Ash! Eva, I love Sandle fic, even though I write Nick/Greg, I do love Sandle moments! :D I will definately check out your story (if I haven't already). Ash, never doubt your ability, if you've got 18 chapters up, you've done a lot better then me! Good work!

13. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

But another thing to remember in writing. Sometimes its not about the length but the substance that makes the story. So whether its one paragraph, a page or twenty, effort is worth the time.

I love to see all the people stopping in here. Keep those imaginations writing. :D

14. CSI_in_training

Ah, yes, LadySaraButterfly is very right. You need to have substance in a story, but 18 chapters shows you're sticking with it. Good job!

15. ButterFlied92

ButterFlied92 Lab Technician

Thanks, and I know it's not about chapters, I'm just trying to keep it interesting and keep it going. But I'm sticking with it until the end!