Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is greytop and I am a newbie to CSI:Miami. I started watching when it came on A&E, usually on Friday nights. I work when it is on Prime time.

How do I make a regular post?

Welcome to the Miami forum greytop. :)

greytop said
How do I make a regular post?

You just did. ;) Unless of course you'd like to elaborate on your question, feel free to send me a Private Message and I'll help you out in any way I can. :)

Welcome, greytop! Ya know, you could get TiVo, and just record CSIM. Cause the new eps are great too.
Enjoy Miami, and have fun posting! *passes out cookies*

Welcome to the Miami Forum flemish_rabbit. :D I hope you'll enjoy your stay!

Well, after many weeks hiding within the shadows, I've finally sat down and gotten myself an account. Hurray!

My name is bird_of_flame, but you can just call me Nicole, and I've been a CSI fan for five years now. First it started with Las Vegas, but after seeing repeats on A&E, I can safely say that I've become addicted to Miami, much to the annoyance of my family (oh well, too bad for them :devil:). My favourite characters have always been Speed, Horatio and Eric, more so Speed than the other two :p.

Ok, I guess I should stop here before I write a novel. Bye for now!

Welcome to the Miami Fourm, bird_of_flame! :D Glad you decided to come out of lurkdom and join up.

Welcome, welcome Nicole! :) Looks like Miami has snatched us another Speed fan. ;)

Have fun and happy posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back