Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I haven't been in here for ages, it seems! Welcome to all the newbies! :D
Take a CSI:Miami beach towel and make yourself comfortable under the Miami sun! *passes some cool drinks to everyone*

*looks outside at the snow* I could use some Miami sun right now.

I feel so welcome, thanks everyone, and hello to all fellow new people :D!

*looks at snow outside also* Same here. :lol: I keep on saying to people, "I'm moving to Miami!". I really wish i could. Again, welcome to the thread Nicole. :)

This is not me saying hi... oh...welcome newbies if here's some :D

I just didn't bother to startnew thread for this :p

Our channel that shows CSIM first, now started with season 5 and they have a contest on their website, where you can pick your favourite "the most strange reason of death in CSIM" from the list, where is COD from all 100 episodes of CSIM. YOu can win special CSIM 100th eppy t-shirt with all 100 strange CODs printed on the back :p

hi I just joined so hi! erm... Im from Scotland so that is why I wont know about the new episodes from the US as we are about a series or so behind.

Welcome midnight17 :) I can't discuss new episodes either, but anyway, I am sure you will have a great time here, as I also have.

Howdy midnight17, welcome to Miami. Enjoy your stay. And don't worry, we Americans (and you Canadians) talk plenty about the episodes. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back