Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcomes again. I'm still trying to mess around with my banner pic but I'm really having a hard time so for now I deleted it. :)

Welcome to the Miami Forum SpeedleCSIMiami and Avalia. :D Happy posting!

Welcome to the Miami forum, Avalia, Callacrap and SpeedleCSIMiami! :D

Avalia...if you need help with your banner you may pm me if you'd like and we'll see if we can't get you set up. :)

Hiyas everyone, my friend told me I should check this forum out so here I am. : )

If anyone wants to know anything, just ask I will answer pretty much anything.

ThumpyG42 said:
Welcome to the Miami forum, Avalia, Callacrap and SpeedleCSIMiami! :D

Avalia...if you need help with your banner you may pm me if you'd like and we'll see if we can't get you set up. :)
Thank you! I just sent you a PM :)

Welcome at "Talk: Miami" Callacrap, wolfesgamergirl and SpeedleCSIMiami ! :D Enjoy your stay and happy posting!

Avalia, I'm sorry, I didn't want you to become problems with your banner, gladly Jen (aka ThumpyG42) is helping you. Again: I apologize for it :)

CSI MIAMI beats all the other t.v shows!CSI MIAMI is practically all i watch besides House.Haratio,Erik,Tim, and Ryan are like the ALL TIME CSI HOTTIES!
:D

Welcome to everyone new around here.
As for me, I am not new, but I have just changed my display name (the old one was Daniela) and thought i should do my presentation...So, I am Daniela and I am 13. I love CSI:Miami, as I love all three CSI's ;)

Well I should introduce myself because I changed my name. Hi. I used to be CSIMiamiLover, but I changed my name. Remember, I'm the really chatty one? Yeah. See all you new people around!

Welcome to all the newbies! Have a seat on the beach, and enjoy all of the fun. :D

*hands out tropical drinks*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back