Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to all the new members!

I'm fairly new here too...and I finally got my Seasons 3 AND 4 today in the mail. Overstock.com is so cool....they send stuff to you QUICK! Ordered the box sets Friday and I got them today.

Probabaly would have got them yesterday, but I had them sent to my job, and we were closed yesterday.

Now I have a LOT to catch up on...

Hi everybody, i'm new to The CSI: Miami Forum, but i do love CSI :Miami a lot. I've been reading a lot of the posts here and you all seem very nice.

I just have one question for those of you who have bought CSI: Miami Seasons. How much were Seasons 3 and 4 (in Canadian)? I've been looking, but i haven't been able to find them.

Welcome to the Miami forum stepherz_14. :D I hope you'll enjoy posting here!

As for the Miami seasons in Canada, I bought all of mine around 50-60 dollars. --This was when they were all newly released. I bought them from Best Buy and Future Shop. :)

Can't wait to start checking the forum out. I love Miami and been looking for a forum to discuss it in for ages. Looknig forward to chatting to you all.

Hi. I am a huge fan of CSI i also highly enjoy CSI: Miami and CSI: New York. I also have been working on a CSI story in the fan fiction section of this site called CSI: Own Risk you will find out why if you read it. It is a cross over of CSI and CSI: Miami so if you are a fan of Horatio or Calleigh am sure you will enjoy it but you might have to read a while before they come into it. Please if you get a chance check it out and let me know what you think of it. Thank you.

Welcome to the Miami forum, ryansnuttytart and RIPTimSpeedle! :D I hope you both enjoy posting with us.

:D well come join us on the speedle threads-there's plenty of us and we'll b more than happy to have you, there also seems to be alot of us from the UK on there at the mo too....Hopefully see you there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back