Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, here we go again - wibbles ava in front of me! :D *stares again*
Welcome aboard, Lauren, and also (now official ;) ) welcome to you, Charlotte! Enjoy the color schemes, äh, posting around here! ;)

Hi y'all! I'm Chris (the wannabe actor type) I think I'll be hanging around here a while so I thought I'd stop in and say 'hey' and then get posting.

I'm a newbie too, basically. I still have trouble finding my way around this wonderful place. There are so many interesting things said. So much to read, so little time..teehee And one of my problems is I don't exactly know what a dang thread is. Still learning jargon. Have a good day!!!!

Welcome to the Miami forum miamistarsrock. :D

A thread is a topic posted about a particular subject, like CSIMiamiLover has stated. Forums, on the other hand are sections of TalkCSI which include threads. The Miami Forum contains threads. Examples of a thread would be:

Ryan/Jonathan #13: 'The Ryan Wolfe Effect' - Which contains topic discussions about Ryan Wolfe/Jon togo.

Speed/Rory #14: Speedism Preservation Society - Which contains discussions about Tim Speedle/Rory Cochrane

Horatio/DC #11: Where Have All His Labcoats Gone? - Which contains discussions about Horatio Caine/David Caruso.

And don't worry, the jargon should come more easily once you've been here for a while. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back