Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

I'm a new CSI Miami fan....and I have a LOT of catching up to do. I've already seen Seasons 1 and 2 and am awaiting 3 to come in the mail soon. Hopefully I will be up to date and be able to follow the show's plots in sequence.

A little about me....Native NY'er (like some cast members)...avid book reader and my ipod is permanently affixed to my hand...LOL.

Hope to talk to all of you sometime...

:)

A warm thank you to Wibble,DragonflyDreamer and Speed_Cochrane...for the welcome, of course!

I think I'm gonna like it here... :^)

A warm welcome to all of our new members. We hope you enjoy your stay here in the Miami Forum. :D

Welcome to all (Miami-) Newbies!
What? Where are all the cookies gone? *hands out some new as a welcome gift* Hm, s/th is still missing - oh, the inofficial SOJ - who got them?

Cookies!!!

Awesome....Thanks for the welcome everyone! And the snacks too! I was hungry...LOL

*Wiping crumbs from mouth* :^P

Enigma312, this message board got a new server this year, so clean up the crumbs or it will clog up the bandwidth. :D Welcome to the nut house. Don't forget to pick up your free unofficial CSIFiles virtual imitation Sunglasses Of Justice. But be warned: Putting them on and taking them off may cause you to tilt your head at a strange angle and make you... talk... funny. So pull up your keyboard and have fun.

I'm here to say....I'm back had various things to do so had to cold turkey but I'm back for chat about the Best show on TV....my old screen name was RIP_Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back