Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
_ransom said:
M&M cookies sound really nice right now. Hand those out ;)
At the hotel I work for, instead of the usual chocolate chip cookies we have most of the year, we currently have the holiday cookies with red and green M&Ms in them. Still have the oatmeal raisin and peanut butter varieties. I have to bake some each night. (Sorry, those are for the guests. You get the virtual fat-free, calorie-free, cholesterol-free, price-free cookies.)

Hi Lucy and ThumpyG42,

I'm new to the group... love DC, and the gang. Question tho... I'm trying to get the same sunglasses that DC wears in the show. My husband is a MAJOR CSI Miami fanatic. I want to get him a pair for Xmas... (I just bought him Seasons 1 thru 4 :>... as well as The WHO's Greatest Hits. I don't know if there is a CSI Miami soundtrack?!
Anyway.. hope you can help.

Cheers,
Gidget28

Hello and welcome to the Miami Forum, Gidget28. :D That's some pretty awesome gifts your husband is going to be receiving. ;)

To answer one of your questions, there is in fact, a CSI: Miami Soundtrack.

I'm not sure about H's sunglasses though, perhaps someone else may be able to help you, or you may also try asking about them in the Merchandise Forum.

Hi everyone,
I'm a newbie to the forums and to the whole of CSI...I'm loving watching new and old episodes of each branch but sometimes have to miss episodes cos they're on 2 different channels in the UK at the same time...it's really difficult trying to decide which CSI to watch.

I've just received the 1st Series of CSI Miami on DVD so am getting used to the characters and episodes in the correct order.

Like others here I've always been a great fan of crime and police dramas, both from the UK and the USA..I think the first US police drama I was really into was Hill St. Blues, I still remember those characters really well. Now I'm beginning to watch Criminal Minds and Law and Order SVU...I think it's safe to say I'm truly hooked!

Anyway, sorry for rambling, I'm looking forward to reading on all of the forums, and am enjoying the coffee and cookies too :)

Welcome to the Miami Forum pushka! :D

Feel free to take a look around, and munch on some goodies (And I see you've found the cookie tray. ;)) Have fun, and happy posting! :)

Hi Speed,

Thanks for your welcome, and the cookies :)
Thanks also, for the tip about posting questions in the correct forum!! I think I was so excited about joining the site that I overlooked the correct place to post my question...

Well I'm glad you were excited about joining! :D No worries about the question. You're new and it takes time to get used to everything around here. ;)

One thing I can suggest to help make things easier around here, is to visit the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) page, and it always helps to review The Board Rules as well, just to familiarize yourself with how things run here at TalkCSI. :)

Welcome to the Miami forum newbies!
I'm glad that we have some newbies here as well (that LV and NY don't snag those all)

hi pushka and welcome to the Miami fourm have fun posting here :)

On Friday the 29th dec 2006 five Us are doing the story of Csi featuring interveiws with DC

Welcome aboard, pushka, Gidget28! :D Have fun posting here and now - once I've learned I won't forget - fresh BREWED coffee and cookies and for the anti-coffee-party a huge can with hot chocolate (of course with cream and if you want, some Marshmallows ;) )

Oh, pushka: already found s/th about the "Sunglasses Of Justice?" I think they talked about them here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back