Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Lucy, I'm in the process I've already found some great pics of Emily....

And I'm in the middle of downloading a new graphics program (gimp) and making my avator and banner.

FYI: I'm a big talker. LOL

Has anyone noticed how the writers are kind of speeding though the episodes lately? Like rushing things? I know the plots are long in each ep. but still. Things tend to move pretty fast it's almost annoying.

Oh, wasn't here for ages! So a warm welcome to all "newbies" here aboard, have fun posting around! :)

Edit: nearly forget: :D *hands out the obligatory portion of cookies and some fresh boiled coffee* ( :confused: äh, or what do you say to fresh 'cooked' coffee??? )

Edit: Brew! Sure! *slaps against head and blushes* - thanks, Geni

Hmm...Fresh 'brewed' coffee? :)

*steals some cookies* It's nice to have some newly baked cookies in here to lure the lurkers. ;)

ThumpyG42, what do you say about putting in a virtual orange soda machine for the newbie non-coffee drinkers? Goes great with the virtual snacks.

Oh, and welcome CSIgirl3. We usually use the term devoted instead of obsessed, addicted, etc, to CSI even though those also describe it.

Dynamo1 said:
ThumpyG42, what do you say about putting in a virtual orange soda machine for the newbie non-coffee drinkers? Goes great with the virtual snacks.

I think that sounds like a fine idea, Dynamo. :D I'm not much of a coffee drinker myself.

its so unfair hudson hawk is showing on itv 4 tonight and i missed it cause i have work in the morning :( even worse is my daughter saw it and is now teasing me about it :(

Nice to meet ya CSIgirl3 I'm still fairly new here myself.

P.S. I bought the complete 4 seasons last night @ A&E. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back