Welcome To The CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww don't worry Jema, you'll learn the rules soon enough. If you need any help, feel free to PM me. ;) Welcome!

Welcome jema!
could you please read the rules first?
here's the link: Rules.
our mods here are always nice and friendly and they really help you with problems, but they don't like it when you enter three posts in a row. it's considered as spamming.

If you want to send a PM you have to click on the user name and then you can see the profile and then you have to click on the 'send a private message' button. ok?

to the mods:
I really don't want to do your job, but you both are most likely asleep. sorry, hope you're not angry with me. :D

It's alright inge, thanks for the help. :)

jema, it always helps to review some helpful links such as the one inge provided. You can also visit the CSI:Miami Help & Info thread to familiarize yourself with some of the guidelines to keep in mind, here at TalkCSI.

Hi everyone! my names Annie, i have finally stopped lurking and joined up, i've been a Rory addict for as long as i can remember....and i've been Rory free for..0 days now! :lol: and i never intend on being Rory free ever! :D

Welcome to TalkCSI and the Miami Forum SpeedDemon! :D Glad to have another Rory fan around the boards. Feel free to take a look around and have some fun! :)

Awesome screen name, SpeedDemon! :D Welcome to the Miami forum...hope you enjoy posting here with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back