Welcome to the CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im Megan Sanders I love CSI: Miami it's just like CSI in my opinion, just with different people and in a different city,with different crimes. I luv it! I can't get enough of it! CSI: Miami is the best of the best....Next to Vegas

Oh I forgot to welcome miss_andromache :p and welcome sexycsi/megan. Are you related to Greg Sanders? :lol:

hi every one new to csi miami

i started watching csi miami and saw the one where speed got shot and i wanted to know y they kiled him off.

thanksssss :)

Hi GregsAngel and welcome to the Miami forum. :)

Speed was killed off because Rory Cochrane wanted to leave the show. :(

I didn't really like Speed's character.
Can you help me with someone? Some ppl call him Speed, some call him Speedle. First time I thought his name is SpeedLE, but with the Hungarian voice it sounds Speed as well. So which is the correct one? Sorry for being dumb again. :(
And I guess I should have posted it to the Speed(le) thread. Sozzz modz :eek:

Hey Everyone! I'm a newbie, slowly making my way around the boards. Love all 3 CSI's and have been watching each of them since their respective Day 1's. I was seriously disappointed when Speed's character got knocked off, but I'm still having fun with Miami. Jonathan Togo has not disappointed as a replacement and I can't wait to see how things go between him and Delko. Hope to participate more in this forum!

Welcome FlackAttack! :D

WillowsWannaBe, Speed's full name was Tim Speedle. 'Speed' was his nickname. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back