Welcome to the CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey
just wanna say hi.. i just got lost. here an i love it :)
my name's Gabi by the way, but evrybody calls me mary

i gotta say, don't thing i'm stupid lol
me asking all those questions lol :D
i gotta admit i was to lazy to read the FAQ :lol:

Hey all! :)
Never clicked here before (baaaad WillowsWannaBe :D). I say about myself that I DON'T watch CSI: Miami, but when I sit in front of the television to watch it, I always say: OMG, I've seen this ep before. So it looks like I don't watch it, but I've seen almost all the eps. Don't ask how it can be :p
I think I'll post here frequently, people look friendly! ;)
BTW, my fave character is Yelina (the older female character, as in all the 3 series- Catherine and Stella). I'd really like to see Horatio and Yelina together. I also love Calleigh, she has veeery nice hair! For me, the least liked character is Tim. I also love Wolfe (dunno how to spell :eek:), Calleigh and he should definitely get together. I'm sure I'll enjoy being here! ;) See you al! :)

Good to see you in the Miami forum WillowsWannaBe. Always great to see another Yelina fan! ;) Welcome and enjoy. :D

Thanks for the welcome, Lucy! :) OMG, jsut realized your banner! :eek: It's veeeery hot! I love it! <3 Yelina and Horatio...woohoo! :D

:lol: Thank you! And it goes without saying that I wholeheartedly agree with you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back