Welcome to the CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone~ I just wanted to say 'Hi'. There's so much stuff here that it's amazing x3

Just so you know, I'm a huge Horatio fan :D

<3

You're welcome, WillowsWannaBe! :)

Welcome Saikou! :D You'll find we have a lot of Horatio fans here. ;)

Welcome to the Miami forum Saikou! :D

I like your signature quote - 'Big Brother' if my favourite episode. :)

Lucy said:
'Big Brother' if my favourite episode. :)
Hehe, Lucy, I said I've seen the episodes, but I don't know their names :p I'm not a really CSI: Miami expert, hehe. :) You can only ask me about CSI: LV eps. It's strange, because here in Hungary the title of the episode is said after the intro of Miami, but not after LV's. :D Seems I've discovered one more strange thing about CSI: Miami :p

Saikou said:
Hey everyone~ I just wanted to say 'Hi'. There's so much stuff here that it's amazing x3

Just so you know, I'm a huge Horatio fan :D

<3

Hey Saikou! :) Welcome to the House of Horatio-Huggers (as I like to call it ;) ). I think you'll find yourself well at home here :D Hope you enjoy posting here!

lill_T said:
hungary i kinda love it there specially 'Balaton' :D
Hehe, I hate my country, I hate Balaton as well (it's the biggest lake of Hungary-->for ppl who don't know it ;)) Thank you anyway, lill_T! :)
***Let's get back to the topic ;)***

YAYYYY!!! So many new Miami friends since the weekend! Welcome Gabi, WillowsWannaBe and saikou! Hope I didn't miss anyone.

Talking about Lucy's banner. I remember when I first joined, you had the same banner but in full color. I like that one better. Not saying this isn't nice though. :p

well well well so many new peoples in this forum :) i like this :D

Welcome to the Miami forum lill_T, WillowsWannaBe and Saikou :)

Thank you all for the welcome! :)
Pusher, I'm in love with your banner. OMFG, it rocks!!! I love that hugging picture ;) And the animation on the left is very good. Yelina + sunglasses = <3

Whoa! There has been 37 new posts since I last looked in here, I've been away far too long from this forum! :eek: Do you think I need to re-introduce myself? :lol:

Anyway, welcome to the Miami forum newbies, I hope you all enjoy it here!. ;)

WillowsWannaBe this banner was make by tianshi all the thanksgiving go there :D and one big thakns to HnM for let me use this banner, coz tianshi was make for her somethig similar and i honestly make one little theft and start to use it before her....

well back to the topic i have one more similar H/Y anim banner if u want to use it i can send it to u.

Oh welcome WillowsWannaBe and Saikou great to see you folks here :p

Ah welcome back Tink it has been a while, good to see you back :cool:

As for me I'm definately a paid up member of the house of Horatio huggers, oh I love that wibs very cool :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back