Welcome to the CSI:Miami Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a few quick things to say...ya to all the calleigh freaks i have a new site thats gonna be launched within the next few weeks...but in the calleigh thread i will advertise it....and congrats thumpyg42 for becoming a mod!!! hee hee one more awesome mod makes the people happy!!!

i have a few quick things to say...ya to all the calleigh freaks i have a new site thats gonna be launched within the next few weeks...but in the calleigh thread i will advertise it....and congrats thumpyg42 for becoming a mod!!! hee hee one more awesome mod makes the people happy!!!
yay!!! and yes. congrats to thumpyg42. :p

Hello all you newcommers.. very glad to see you here.. :D these people here don't bite.. atleast they didn't bite me :lol: .. couldn't resist mate..

CSIsMANIAC Your CSI Miami Warp 9 Cards are really cool.
*gasps* Oh! I'm so sorry for not thanking earlier! :lol: Er...ehm...Thank you loves_csi! I love them loads that I stare at it for hours if need be.. :lol:
Oh and Welcome any New comers! :)

Hello to you all. My name is Meyyal (you can cal me Mey). i am 18 years old. and i love CSI miami, and Calleigh and Horatio. i am a close relative of Olly's. and she made me join this forum. i like forum very much. i am sorry my english isn't good.
i am happy to be here.

Welcome Mey! Very glad that you decided to join in the fun. Hope you enjoy the Forum, and don't worry about your english. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back