Weird Dreams

I had the weirdest dream EVER like a couple of months ago.
I was kidnapped by Dennis Rodman, and he was wearing a purple dress and had matching purple hair.
And at his house he had this huge cage where he had a polar bear that he fed it with small children.
In the cage there was a lot of water cause the polar bear likes to swim or something, and all the little children were swimming around in the water trying not to drown, and then the polar bear dove in and just ate them whenever it felt like.
It was pretty scary! but what did I do? I managed to escape, but I didn't bother to save the children in the polar bear's cage :lol:

I had the weirdest dream EVER like a couple of months ago.
I was kidnapped by Dennis Rodman, and he was wearing a purple dress and had matching purple hair.
And at his house he had this huge cage where he had a polar bear that he fed it with small children.
In the cage there was a lot of water cause the polar bear likes to swim or something, and all the little children were swimming around in the water trying not to drown, and then the polar bear dove in and just ate them whenever it felt like.
It was pretty scary! but what did I do? I managed to escape, but I didn't bother to save the children in the polar bear's cage :lol:

:lol: :lol: You're so horrible :lol: :lol: j/k ;)

when i`m very tired (physical or mentally) have Weird Dreams or nightmare ... but sometimes i have dreams what will be hapen next day (before test or meeting) and it happened in real, like de javu... i`m start trouble..

Before exams i usually have weird dreams about the subject/teacher/classroom..i mean once i dreamt i was writnig the exam and then suddenly i couldn´t make out what was written on the sheet..and the words all wentr dark and then the pages started multiplying themselves and i ended having like 100 pages and then my teacher arrived and said..you´re gonna miss the stop...and i realized i was on a train and i had to jump off and then i woke up ..when i realized i was falling of a cliff!!!!(i mean that´s just stupid!)

One time I had this dream, right? Well, anywho, so I went to my grandfathers/grandmothers house and then I saw Cyndi Lauper there making tons of chocolate cakes (I'm serious, there was like 20 of them) and she goes up to me and says "Wanna go shopping?" and she takes me out to Wal-Mart, and on the way there, there is this huge parade going on, and we're driving right in the middle of this parade. and anyway, so we get to wal-mart and I pick out a CD, and its "shes so unusual" by cyndi. So, I look at this CD, and its scratched alot, and she buys it anyway. Then we get back to the house and she makes cookies again and then I watch TV and everything is all Cyndi lauper and at first, it was kinda freaky....

I also had this other dream where Cyndi and me were on a Pirate Ship..I can't tell you the rest..:D :) heheeee :cool: :devil: :p

And then I had a dream I went to Seattle and there was really small houses there. then I went inside one, and Karen Walker from Will&Grace was stuck inside one. That was actually really funny.

I got tons of other odd dreams I can't remember right now. :) some are amusing....

I had a dream about 6 months ago that i was in bed with my bloke but there were frogs all over the bed, i mean thousands and thousands of frogs and i got that freaked out that i must have woke myself up because i jumped out of bed and was screaming about these frogs on the bed, so Paul (my bloke) turned the lamp on and was looking at me like i was insane but i wouldnt get back into bed until he shook the blankets to show me that there wasnt any frogs on the bed even though i could see that there wasnt because the light was on.

The really weird thing is that i am not actually scared of frogs, but atleast Paul has something to laugh about, i think he still thinks that i am insane!

i had a weird dream and a nick stokes dream all in one. i was captured by this brainwashing cult type thing, and was kept in a room with other people. we were all in cages in these weird towers. we then got moved with thousands of other people to the skydome (a football stadium in toronto) i still knew who i was, but was pretending to march along with the crowd so as not to get shocked. oh yes, these mind control people had tazzers. while walking by a corridor i get grabbed from behind and pulled out of the crowd by none other than nick stokes! out of those thousands of people he rescues me! :D he put his hands around my face and went in for the kiss, but of course i woke up before we got to the goods. isnt that the way it always goes? hopefully a part 2 will happen soon! :devil:

I had a dream where I was working with the Vegas CSIs and we were at the gymnasiusm where Lindsey had her play when Eddie died, so, instead of Eddie dieing in an accident there he was, laying in a chair, dead, bullet to the chest, while we were checking the scene. Oddly enough there weren't any cops around and we were looking about outside. It was dark, and my friend (another CSI in my dream) suddenly fell. Everybody ran to her and saw that she was shot. "I think somebody shot her!" Greg yelled. "No, she wasn't" somebody yelled (one of the CSIs being sarcastic) and he replies "Really, then what happened, eh" like he was Canadian or something, and was serious.

So this guy was rustling in the bushes, I turned around, my friend not seriously injured, but pretty bad, and faced this guy. It was the short guy from Threshold, not that short people scare me. I started chasing him and he had this HUGE gun in his back, the whole sixe of his back. And hes running. I dodged him a couple of times and shot him through the gun on the back and he blew up.

THere was this other one where I was in some old fashioned alley, you know, hay and stone ground and stuff. And this alien guy comes up to me and I run into my house, terrified. I try to hide everywhere but he finds me and brings me back to the alley, and I die. The next thing I see after I was dragged back to the alley through my front closet (which happens to have a secret storage space behind it) was a pile of rope and a bottle of dishwasher detergent. Absolutely terrifing.

Another...hmm...my aunt was a criminal and she stole a bunch of money. I tried to tell my family but they didn't believe me. We went out to lunch somewhere with them, and I ran after my aunt when she ran out of the building. I chased after her and she got in my family's minivan (lol). She started the car, but I had grabbed onto the middle seat door and crawled inside. THEN, she started to try and shake me off of the car, putting the car in reverse, abruptly stopping, etc, etc. AFTER that, I had to apologize to her! Pffttt, please! :rolleyes:

Adding onto my post, I have had dreams off and on that she was a criminal but nobody believed me...oh! And the dream above didn't surprise me, it doesn't seem like something she wouldn't do :lol:

Since I last night watched "24"...and olympics are coming...
I saw we had some strange cross-country skiing relay, we came 2nd. I was grumpy as always when we don't win... but it was Kiefer Sutherland that gave us our medals...
It was strange. And then we spoke Swedish (must be because I picked IMissSpeed yesterday in Olympics thread)

PS: If you dreamt about something REALLY nice like striking a lottery or winning a prize or kissing someone, DON'T TELL IT TO ANYONE! My cousin says it will never happen if you blurb it out. And I am staying by that rule. However I am positively itching to tell.

Well, first of all, before I went to bed I had been looking behind my dresser for my favorite necklace. I had my trusty little flashlight and everything, however did not find it. SO I went to bed slightly frustrated! I had a dream that I was a police officer, and I had my flashlight out trying to look behind someone's dresser. Just as I was about to move the dresser, I felt something hard touch my side. I froze and knew exactly what it is! Some guy had come into the house, and put a gun to my side. It seemed like forever that I was talking him out of shooting me, and all the while he pressed the gun harder into my side. I was sweating profusely, and just as I assumed he would pull the trigger.. I woke up lol The pain in my side felt so real, that I had to check!! Sure enough, there was a round little red mark on my side!! It turns out that I had put my flashlight into my hoody pocket, and went to bed. So, it wasn't a gun in my side, it was my flashlight!!

Hehe I had a weird dream last night!! Well it was kind of cool too, anyway. I was swimming in a lake filled with other people and above me there was a bridge packed with more people, I looked above the bridge and Tom Welling is there!! I told my friend "Hey, Tom Welling is here!" she looked at me weird and said "Who?" I just stared at her and then Tom Welling jumped into the water, came up to me, and tried to drown me.... then I woke up, weird eh?

Back