Spoilers

S

P

O

I

L

M

E

I understand that Nick is going to be pissed that he has to share a room. Perhaps he's still having nightmares? Could we get a hurt-comfort fic from this?

Psst! Read me--> Information From Your Mods

Read both posts. :)

Damn woman! Putting more bunnies in my head! My first instinct when I read that Nick got mad was that he is STILL haveing nightmares and perhaps this is the first time its brought up. This is what eppy, 5..still decent amount of time since he's abduction, so he might be uncomfortable letting someone like Warrick know that he's not dealing quite as well as he "shows" people at work.

I can see in front of Warrick espeically that he would not want to apprea "weak" and instead want to just watch TV instead of sleep.

To all those seeking more fic..a few people have responded to a challenge on a certain LJ area...people still have till next Sunday.

Kristen

Kristen, I have a plot bunny for the challenge, but I don't think it's going to hope past an R rating. Is that cool?

Possible Spoilers

S
P
O
I
L
M
E
P
L
E
A
S
E

Kristen: I can see in front of Warrick espeically that he would not want to apprea "weak" and instead want to just watch TV instead of sleep.

I can see Nick trying to fight sleep, maybe to the point of taking a walk or something. I'm so getting psyched! The whole "sharing a room" idea is really attractive. The writers can introduce little quirks and further subplots without a lot of big angsty scenes.

Kristen, I have a plot bunny for the challenge, but I don't think it's going to hope past an R rating. Is that cool?

I've re-read this sentence and don't understand the question :)

The story can be anything from G to R to NC-17. Ansgt to humor..it can be subtle of PWP. Does not matter to me.

Possible Spoilers

S
P
O
I
L
M
E
P
L
E
A
S
E

Kristen: I can see in front of Warrick espeically that he would not want to apprea "weak" and instead want to just watch TV instead of sleep.

I can see Nick trying to fight sleep, maybe to the point of taking a walk or something. I'm so getting psyched! The whole "sharing a room" idea is really attractive. The writers can introduce little quirks and further subplots without a lot of big angsty scenes.

[/QUOTE]

Hmmm, I'll be happy with any quirk, hint, anything to show more of thier personalites at the time of the eppy. I'm happy with any kind of subplot at all.

Undertones are are frineds. LOL

Kristen

Nope, you understood it correctly. I was asking about ratings. I've noticed mostly NC-17 ratings, and I wanted to make sure that wasn't part of the challenge. :)

Subtext rocks the freakin' house. :lol:

Nope, you understood it correctly. I was asking about ratings. I've noticed mostly NC-17 ratings, and I wanted to make sure that wasn't part of the challenge. :)

Subtext rocks the freakin' house. :lol:

Nope its optional. Funny how all my normal stuff is PG-13 but when I go anywhere beyond frinedship, I go off the radar. LOL. However its all contained in that little univerese over there, my double idenity per say.

:)

yes, subtext is the bomb!

Kristen

One day I'll be able to write subtle things instead. I think its harder.

Kristen

Bumping up to squeeing over Nick and Warrick can resume. ;)

So, let's see... What about Nick and Warrick's interactions in "Let the Seller Beware?"

Warrick: "You know every time you work with me you learn something."

Indeed? :lol: What does Nick learn. ;)

censor.gif
Darn PG-13-o-Meter.

Okay, let's get a real conversation going here. Why do Nick and Warrick belong together? Let us count the ways. Seriously, though. Why is Nick right for Warrick. How could Warrick benefit from being with someone like Nick? (And I'd love to real answers. :lol: )

They're best friends.
They're both just as strong as each other (personality-wise).

Your turn.

ctx :D

We've seen that Nick won't back down, even when Warrick cops an attitude (PNN).

Nick is more confident when Warrick is around.

Warrick is energized by Nicky. He is at his best when he has Nick to feed off of (trying to keep my mind out of the gutter).

oh don't worry IHeartEric - we're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking a the stars (i seem to say that a lot... hmm, wonder why? :devil: )

ITA with lament. There is a big difference between Nick working with Warrick and Nick working with any other CSI. And Warrick definitely becomes more playful when he's working with Nicky...

Okay, what are our fondest hopes for Nick/Warrick this season?

I'd like to see the guys work a case alone together, preferably a case that would bring out the playful side of Rick's personality. Maybe Nick could be angry and bummed because of GD, and Warrick could tease Nick out of his dark mood.

Back