Warrick & Nick - Las Vegas's New OTP?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, May 20, 2005.

1. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Kaye, I like the way your mind works ;)

So, has anyone come up with an idea for a ship name for this pair? I've taken to calling them WarNick, but i'm sure we can do better than that. Thinking caps on ladies and gentlemen ;) You can post ideas here or in the Shippers Names? thread.

2. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

I love WarNick. . .but maybe. . .er. . .I dunno. I love WarNick.

Kaye, I sure hope that's what happens.

ctx :D

3. Kaye

Kaye Pathologist

I'm a very, very slowly becoming attached to 'Texas Hold'em' that was suggested in the Shipper Names thread... It's just too clever!

Plus, it sounds kinky. ^_^

But I think WarNick would be a much quicker thing to type. Unless we called it like THE for short...? Or WNR... WiNneR? WinNeR? WhiNeR?... *shrugs* Whatever...

Ideas?

4. lament

lament Captain

Well, forensicsgirl and I were plot-- er... talking last night, and after we ruled out Pokers :)lol:), she suggested Strip Poker.

Woo! Tomorrow is the premiere! Here's hoping for some good N/W scenes. :D Given the events of GD, I think we're in good shape. Regardless of a certain spoiler, I suspect we'll see some fantastic interaction.

5. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Well, how about a poll? I'll leave it til tomorrow to allow more nominees to come in and then I post a poll over on the Shippers Names thread.

So, so far we have:

WarNick
    Texas Hold'em
    Strip Poker

So, if you have any other ideas, get typing ;)

6. IHeartEric

IHeartEric Coroner

Okay, either WarNick or Texas Hold'Em. I don't mind.

ctx :D

7. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

There is now a poll up in the Shippers Names Thread so that we can vote on Warrick/Nick's ship name. Don't forget to vote ;)

8. Kaye

Kaye Pathologist

Looks like Texas Hold'em is winning. I love anagrams, so I'll be calling them THE if it continues to win... hehe... THE ship. Kinda clever if you think about it.

SPOILERS AHEAD!

Am I the only one who is hoping for a confrontation between our two boys about this marriage thing? Warrick and Catherine had their confrontation already... Now Nick needs to learn the real reason as to why Warrick tied the knot so that there can be oodles and oodles of angst! I'm just waiting for it... c'mon TPTB!

9. lament

lament Captain

SPOILERS

You're not the only one! Nick was obviously grilling Warrick pretty hard in the locker room. I get the impression the "Can she cook?" was the last in a big list of questions. I imagine Nick was caught off guard by Rick's news and was trying to get information about it.

Plus, he said, "and condemn the elopment." This says to me that Nick was put-off that his best friend did something so big as to get married, and he did it without all of them.

I think Nick forced himself to act happy for Warrick's sake, though. Poor baby.

Maybe the hotel scene in "Gum Drops" will give the boys an opporuntity to talk.

10. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

Angst ahoy! :cool: The potential for that confrontation is absolutely delicious...

--Robin

11. lament

lament Captain

So how will Nick react when he discovers the reason behind Warrick's elopment?

12. Kaye

Kaye Pathologist

I foresee a lot of shocked looks, a few "you're an idiots", and maybe at least one "I don't know what to say to that".

And hopefully, mucho angst!

13. lament

lament Captain

Here's an early review of "Room Service."

Spoilers

14. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Hmmm, from the sounds of that early review, it's looking like Nicky might be a little jealous of a certain hot someone's recent nuptuals, and it trying to disguise the fact in a teasing sort of way... The green eyed-monster may well be working some overtime around the CSI labs....

15. lament

lament Captain

"Room Service"

Well, it looks like Nick is a bit jealous. At least, that how it looked to me. The ribbing about Warrick's marriage was great. I wonder if Tina and Nick have met yet.

The interaction on the whole was fantastic! I think my favorite scene was when Nick and Warrick wake up Hodges. Their smiles were so beautiful!

Their case was only meh, but the interaction is A+ material! (And Nick's tongue kept making an appearance! :))