Wallpapers; Putting hands together

Guys I am looking for some beginner tutorials for Photoshop. I have an urge to try for an entry in the beginners section on the latest wallpaper challenge.

Any help would be appreciated.

Fruitbat said:
Guys I am looking for some beginner tutorials for Photoshop. I have an urge to try for an entry in the beginners section on the latest wallpaper challenge.

Hey try misplaced moments. I know it has some nice tutorials.

Nice pic you chose. A little difficult to work with, but I managed to produce something.
Using 2 textures, a bit of blending, a little cutting and shuffeling, but I like the result. Hope you do too.

Oh Katpin - silly girl - don't put your self down *otherwhise I'll have to come over to spank you!* It looks great and the color's are abolutely wonderfull!

katpin31791 said:
Fruitbat said:

Hey try misplaced moments. I know it has some nice tutorials.

Thanks for the link katpin. My pc decided to act up over the weekend so I didnt get the chance to try out my WP ideas.

CSISenna said:
Oh Katpin - silly girl - don't put your self down *otherwhise I'll have to come over to spank you!* It looks great and the color's are abolutely wonderfull!

Sorry I'll behave myself. :D I do love the coloring in mine but yours is just soooo wow but thank you. :D Just there are times when I have time to really work on one & other times I have just enough time to throw one together like this last one. :lol: I have fun though so I guess that's what counts heh? ;)

You're very welcome fruitbait. Hope it helps.

Back