Wallpapers; Putting hands together

You guys are doing great, it was nice to see what you had to do with the picture that I posted a while back, because I had so much trouble with it, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one lol. I guess it's my turn to try one, huh? I'll play with some of the pictures here :)

You're absolutely right Wyoming, some pics are difficult to worke with. But when others can help you, it's always great. Besides, it gives an opportunity to learn new techniques.

Ok here is my very cheesy wall of Nick and my 2 H ones. I am not a fan of H - sorry I am not - but I really tried!!

I know it's not saturday, but this thread's been inactive for so long, I thought I'd post something anyway. I made a very basic wall, if anyone wants to add to it.

Mitzi, I love what ya did with that wall, I for one couldn't come up with something.

I'll throw in another pic since it's Saturday again.

hey evyerone. love the wallpapers! i have a question... how do you make them? is there a special program you guys used? i really wanna try to make one too!

Hey CSIEmily, welcome to the thread. How we make walls you ask. Well we all use different photoprogramms. Adobe photoshop. Paintshop Pro, Gimp and so on... just surf a bit around the net and you'll finds some great free programms.

Then you ask how we make them. Again surfing down the net looking for tutorals, you can find hem all along. Me myself I just love to expirement with the available effect. Whenever something comes along I like, I use it. But then again, that's just me.

Just give it a go, I'd love to see what you come up with.

So, I've been playing around with H's pic. This is what I came up with myself. Can't wait to see other results.

thanks CSISenna!! i'll look through and stuff. as soon as i have something, anything... i'll post it here:)

thanks again! :D

Back