Wallpaper Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooooooooooo gorgeous wallpapers everyone, they are all so stunning, none from me at the moment....sorry had my nose stuck in the telly for the wales world cup game :eek:..i get some up later though, promise :lol: :D

Oh, I just figures I could post my last WP challenge entries (and winners :D)

And some comments...
catwarfan, really nice work!! :) You obviously got inspired by the same pic as I did. Like your version a lot! :D
charlotte71, love the Greg one. Great colouring and lighting. :)
Hormiga, I have no idea who Keppler might be (random guy from LV and possible love interest for Cat, so much I could figure ;)), but your artwork is just gorgeous. I really love the arrangement. :)
mitzi and CSI_Kat, great as always. Really good wallpapers. I so like the style of both of you. :) :)

Mitzi, yours are great! They are both just awesome. Second Katpins comment - love the song. :)

Here is another one for all those Calleigh-lovers out there. She is really beautiful so I did a WP on her. :)

Hope you like it

Hey BT love both posts of wp's. They're great & I agree Calleigh is gorgeous. here's two from me. The 1st is dedicated to the season finale I saw last night again. The 2nd one I made for a friend. Hope ya like

Oh thanks katpin!! Means a lot to me. I like the one you did for your friend very much. It's really lovely. :) The other one has great atmosphere. :) Keep up the great work!

One more from me and then I am off.

Credits for wording go to CaRWash_Cutie since I am *and now you all together* not into Miami at all. :rolleyes: Yeah, yeah, I mentioned that before... :lol: Anyways... CaRWash_Cutie helped me out finishing this CaRWash shipper wall. She basically inspired me. :)

Hope you guys like it. :) Feedback is always appreciated!

:rolleyes:

Wow, BonaTaylor, your wallpapers are amazing :D So so great! I love them!

Everyone else, great work as well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back