Wallpaper Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
great walls as always guys.... Sharon that is like, my favourite, favourite song in the whole wide world, can i nick for flackie, please pretty please :lol:, i can feel another wall coming :devil: but in the meantime just these off me today.

As always - gorgeous walls.

I never do many wps except for Ryan or Greg so I decided to do a ducaine vs carwash one afterall....figured best to "expand my horizons" LOL

and a Eric one for charlotte71

mitzi- All of them are spectacular
CSI_Kat- They are two great walls.

A new one from me, as my creativity is starting to falter. At least 'til the new seasons start.

Hey CaRWash_Cutie, here is your requested wp. Bear with me... I didn't use one of your screencaps and it's probably not as great or creative as the other ones, but like I said: I am sooo not into Miami!! ;) Hope you like it anyways... I did my best! :)

Love all the other wps that have been posted lately!! :)

Love the new wallpapers everyone. I've been busy the last bit, but in celebration of Season 6 starting on Monday for Miami. I had to do a new wallpaper of Horatio. Thanks to modern day gallery for the caps. Don't worry mods. There are no spoilers on the wallpaper. Just Horatio :)

Horatio Season 6

Take Care,
Dayna

I liked Keppler in CSI it's such a shame they killed him off, he could have been a great character if given half the chance.

Great wallpaper by the way Hormiga :D

calleighspeedle said:
I liked Keppler in CSI it's such a shame they killed him off, he could have been a great character if given half the chance.

Great wallpaper by the way Hormiga :D

I do so agree with you. Maybe a love interest for Catherine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back