Wallpaper Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
CaRWash_Cutie said:
Hey, I was wondering if someone would mind making me a CaRWash vs DuCaine wallpaper? Any pictures or sayings will do! Thanks in advance!
I am gonna give it a shot for your wall :)
if you have any particularly image let me know otherwise I will just look for the best moments I can find or know about :D
By the way, hey you all people... AWESOME job with all the wps..it is amazing how can each one have a particularly style that make a wall so great and unique ;)
Regards

Oh dear! So much new amazing artwork. Too much since my last visit to comment each on its own. So I'll pick some at random, but I love'em all. :D

Megan, your first's especially great. :) Love it. Great blending and color work.
Katpin, this Warrick WP of yours and the trios are lovely. :) You have so much output lately, I have a hard time keeping track. Kudos just for being that creative. :)
csi_KatThe "rg1" one from last page is outstandingly awesome. VERY good work, dear. Great brushes and background work. Also nice framing.
charlotte71, your style ist great. I think your WPs have great atmosphere, if you know what I mean. :)
mitzi, I just love all your latest work pieces. Great! Like your style and choice of pics.

No time to do more detailed commenting now. Sorry... but like I say they're all just fabulous. :)

CaRWash_Cutie said:
Hey, I was wondering if someone would mind making me a CaRWash vs DuCaine wallpaper? Any pictures or sayings will do! Thanks in advance!

I am soooo not into Miami, I don't even recognise the ship names :lol:, but if you provide me some (link to) pics that you especially like, I would like to lay my hands on it, if you are still interested. I just can spare some time right now and it's a nice try for me to do some art with a different franchise for a change. :) Just PM me the links/pics. :p

Okay here is my shot for you .. CaRWash_Cutie I am not pretty much a miami fan but what I have seen about carwash got me hooked up to the couple and partially also to ducaine hehe..anyway I enjoy a lot doing this wall all the looking for the pics, experimenting, etc :D Hope you like it!!! ;)

Regards

BonaTaylor - thanks. That was fun to make!

Katpin - wow - that Jake one is HOTT!!

Andreina - great job! I will no longer be offering to make one!!! LOL No need - that is stunning.

So here are the 2 I have for tonight.

When I first started doing a wp's a few months ago - I did one with this pic.....I looked at it last week and decided I needed to do a new one! LOL

This was a request with provide caps.

Andreina -love the wp. It's great.

CS_Kat-looking good there. They're both great. Glad you liked the Jake wall.

BT thanks for compliment also.

Katpin Nice walls! love the jake one.
Megan Great job! love the first speed one.
Kat, Patricia and Katpin Thanks! I am glad you like it! :) hopefully so do CaRWash_Cutie hehe
Before I forget Kat I love the greg one he looks damn good as always and the jon togo wall looks great too
Regards

Sorry I didn't reply sooner Andreina, I think my brain exploded cause that wall paper is so freaking awesome!!!!!:eek::eek::eek: Absolutely outstanding! I love it! Thanks so much!!!!

CaRWash_Cutie said:
Sorry I didn't reply sooner Andreina, I think my brain exploded cause that wall paper is so freaking awesome!!!!!:eek::eek::eek: Absolutely outstanding! I love it! Thanks so much!!!!
No worries about it, ohh my.. I am flatter..THANKS! I am glad you like it :)
CSI_KAT I must agree with you that picture is well I love it..he looks more sexier than usual hehe :p
Regards

hopefully now things will die down for two weeks now :D you've all been really really busy, and you have all produced some really fantastic work, the 2 that i must say stand out the most for me..
megan i just love, really love the speed one, he is just soooooo hot, ( nothing to do with the fact that he is soooooo goreous and i love him )
and katpin i love the jake ones style its so different to your usual, i hope to have another one up in a little while. :D

megan i just love, really love the speed one, he is just soooooo hot, ( nothing to do with the fact that he is soooooo goreous and i love him )
:D Thanks Mitzi. I am rather proud of that one. And he is gorgeous, isn't he?

he certainly is megan :D
heres my two walls for today, i hate that i cant take my comp to work :( then again probably a good thing as id never get anything done :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back