Wallpaper Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Miami wall wolfesgamergirl :)

Another great Jorja wall kaylyne - I like your style! :D

fallenthrough - I also always love your walls! :D I love the colours in the Surely wall and the use of smoky texture in the Rearrange wall. I've snagged them both. And the lyrics go really well for both - do The Fray have an album entitled "The GSR Soundtrack" or what!? :lol: ;)

katpin - I can never get too much of Horatio or your walls! Keep 'em coming - I've no doubt you will! :D

CSISenna - I adore your Mac/Peyton wall! Gorgeous! The effect you used is stunning. I've snagged it. :D

Last but not least, SandleDL - great Greg wall! The text is so appropriate for Greg this season and great choice of pics! Snagged it! :D

After the DieHard-tastic CSI-NY finale, I'm in an NY mood. Although I don't ship Mac/Stella, I do love them as a team. This wall is actually from a scene from the penultimate episode:

The season 5 premiere of Miami ("Rio") finally airs in the UK tonight! Yay! :D I'm looking forward to it and expect to be inspired to some Miami walls in the folowing weeks too. So many ideas, so little free time! :p

Fallenthrough, great wall. You got me curious about the Fray. Don't know them *silly me* but I'm sure to look them up (somewhere if you get my drift).

CSI_uk_fan, I love your Mac/Stella wall. Snaggled it. I know someone who's gonna love it!

Sorry, I was going to edit my previous post to add this "revised" version, but the time limit for editing has passed. Anyway, here's a little revision that I had put in the Jorja Art thread, but forgot to add it here:

wolfesgamergirl- very nice Miami wall
csi_fan_uk- I love the Mac/Stella wall. So beautiful.

Well, I made another wallpaper today and shockingly, it does not feature lyrics from The Fray. I've made 15 walls with lyrics from them. I'm think I'm running out of ones to use.

It is, however, an angsty take on CSI's finale. Whenever I listened to the words in the song, I always thought of this scene. Lyrics are from "Hello" by Evanescence.

Sandledl- love the Greg. It's cute.

CSISenna another great one as always

fallenthrough gorgeous colors.

csi_fan_uk love your NY wall

kaylyne very nice once again. Keep posting

fallenthrough another great one.

wolfesgamegirl great Miami wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back