Wallpaper Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
All right so I am weak and pathetic! I downloaded some more brushes......I absolutely LOVE the photo in my avatar so I decided to make a wallpaper. Did I say A wallpaper? I made 4 with it playing with these new brushes. These are all fairly plain.

last one!

Thanks katpin, Fallenthrough and Fruitbat
Katbug I love those Ryan walls, i'm a firm believer in less can be WAY more :)

CSISenna Love the Smacked wallpaper

Awesome Walls, everyone!!!

you're welcome dstined4gr8ness & I know it was a typo but that was katbug that made the Ryan walls. LOL I know since we both start out as kat it's easy to get us confused. LOL

Hey CSISenna I made two wp's with the border you posted. Used same pic but both are different. Let me know what ya think. LOL I messed up on the border on the 1st one. Didn't realize it till after I was done & had saved it.

Ahh you're bad now calling yourself an idiot. LOL You're not an idiot. LOL I just didn't want to be given credit for something I didn't do. LOL

Sssooooo many great wallpapers. In one word: WOW!!!

Fallenthrough, great work. I like those lyrics from the Fray.
Cainesugar, if that was your first try you're doing a great job.
Katbug, I adore what you did with the Ryan walls. The black background makes it look swell.
Katpin, now that's looking good, esp. nr. 2, glad I could help you out with the border.

AwI love the Ryan walli in b/w and the CaRwash ones. Very good job!

Here are my new Sandle wallis. Nothing extraordinary, but I just love to combine pics and texts.

CSISenna thanks again & I sure do love your Mac wall. Looking good there.

sandledl great walls.

Here's another H. I just love the coloring here so I really didn't do nothing with it. So it's just a plain one.

Katbug - great Greg WP - I love those close ups.The black Wolfe ones are very sexy.

Katpin - your H WPs are fleshing out my collection very nicely.

Thank you both for all the work. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back