Wallpaper Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone - great job!!! I figure since the voting is going on with the current challenge - we should get a new challenge soon.....so I am going to wait for that before making anything new!

CSISenna - If you can believe this - I don't snag because I don't really use wallpapers - I just like making them! I have used just one and it is in my LJ.

Anyone is welcome to snag any of mine! :D

I'm have this crazy addiction to change my desktop every other day. Can't go in to detox tough, my holiday doesn't start untill half September. *Nuts*

My husband would have a heart attack if he turned on my computer and saw one of my Ryan/Togo wallpapers! LOL Wish I could use them.....hope someone does! LOL!!

Csi_fan_uk I really like your Wp of Mac/stella, the colours & whole context is so great.
Kaylyne lovely Jorja Wallpaper cool how you make her into it..
Fallenthrough So sad that GSR wp but that made it so pretty i like it.
Csi Senna Both of them are really good, so sweet like always and thoughy.
Katpin Very nice and love Calleigh one of you. Calleigh is always great ;)

HEre some i made the last couple of days, what do you think, wich is best?

I am like the first one the most myself. :p

Wow Berylla Nienna, all three look great! However I'm absolutely with you on the first one. Gorgeous.

Katbug, My hubby knows how to put on the computer, but that's about it. He doesn't mind allthough, tomorrow could be a problem since that will be our aniversary. So I'm signing of untill Friday.

Have a great one!!! That is about all my hubby knows how to do as well.....just would not want to try and explain it! LOL!! :lol:

I love that Y/H wallpaper its looking great. Such a nice couple ;) Tiffany congrats with your B-day i hope its a nice one.. *huggles*

Csi_fan_uk Love the Mac Stella wallpaper its one of my fav scenes, I have snagged it.
CsiSenna Love both of your walls but the Gary one my fav, its one of my favorite photo shoots of his. Snagged them both.

Berylla Nienna, Katpin and fallenthrough As always guys your work is wonderful, so much talent on this list.

Guys katpin gave me a link to Misplaced Moments for some nice tutorials for photoshop, but I was wondering if anyone knows of a site that has help for a real beginner. I.E. has the basics for getting started.

Happy Birthday dstined4gr8ness! Have a great day. :D

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments on my Mac & Stella wall - I'm glad it is so weel liked! :)

Fruitbat - I'm not sure whether this link will be any use but try tutorialized.com. It have 6000+ tutorials but to, to be honest, I've only tried one. It has a section called "Basics" though so it may be what you're looking for.

fallenthrough - Although the blending on your Living Doll GSR wall is superb, that is the only one of your GSR walls I have not snagged because the text makes me too sad - I know, I'm a total sap! ;)

CSISenna - great walls as ever. I really like the Mac one - he looks very sexy and I don't normally find Mac sexy (well, expect for those wet Die-Hard moments...) :lol:

katpin - love the film effect on your Calleigh wall. Great H/Y wall too. :cool:

Berylla Nienna - Wow! :eek: Your Emily walls are gorgeous! I've snagged the first for my fella. I've snagged your Stella & Sheldon wall for myself!

The first of my Rio inspired Miami walls:

Credits: Mask-brush by Mutsie. Images from CSI Miami Online.

CSISenna- very beautiful wallpaper
katpin- I love the Horatio/Yelina wallpaper
Berylla Nienna- I adore that first wallpaper you posted. So elegant and beautiful.
csi_fan_uk- The text makes me sad too. I really tried not to make it, but my creative mind said otherwise. And those Miami wallpapers are spectacular.

Here's a Mac/Peyton wallpaper with lyrics from "11:11 PM" by The All American Rejects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back