Wallpaper Thread #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
katpin- I like that last wallpaper.
csi_fan_uk- Thanks so much and I really like your wallpapers, especially the Cath/Warrick wall

A new one. I tried to do the same effect as the purple one with green. It didn't work out as well.

Ok so I feel like I have fallen off the planet here....but was sick, lack of motivation, frustration, etc.....well I worked through it, had a lot of help and managed to work thorugh some of my issues. As you know I love Ryan! I was able to use both blending and brushes on this!

fallenthrough another great wall

katbug love your Ryan wall.

destined4gr8ness loved all the walls.

Very good job everyone. Here are some more of mine. Sorry they're all H again. tried something new in a few & well.............I don't think they're that great but.... it was a learning experience. LOL

Wow so may great walls since I'm back.
Fallenthrough, kitna, great work.
Katpin, you know I love you H walls, but the one with the yellow texture, just yummy!
CSI_fan-UK, beautiful Cat/War wall.
Katbug, you're improving girl, wonderfull what you did with the Ryan pic.

I only found time to make one wall last night. But as of today I've got a lot of time on my hands.

So here's one of my two favourite men.

Great work katpin, Flack surely is a cutie!

Just another one of Mac. Been making a small impression on You Tube, but wanted to post it before my account get's activated.

CSISenna, love ya girl, that rocks , thanks, I'm glad you love your paper on yT. I really enjoy your work, it compliments my vids so well. Between you and HCrazy, I'll never run out of pics.

seeya, off to make new vid.

katbug- I love the technique you used on the Ryan wallpaper
dstined4gr8ness- I love all three of those wallpapers
katpin- beautiful as usual, but I really like the Flack one the best
CSISenna- love both of them. Great work.

A new one with lyrics from "Look After You" by The Fray

Thanks guys! Great wps - making me feel a bit motivated. I did this one over at the putting hands together thread. Figured I would post it here for any carwash fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back