Wallpaper thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
csi_fan_uk such a beautiful new Sara wallpaper. I didn't get a chance to comment earlier on it but it is so amazing.

Now for what I am so happy to say. My Muse Is Back! You'd be surprised what listening to music and looking at a slideshow of your pictures can do. It also helped all the new textures and brushes I downloaded.

Here's the new wall!: Goodbye Love

It's not spectacular (at least according to me) but it's a start.

Thanks for the feedback katpin and csi_fan_uk I'm glad you liked my new one. I love all the new wallpapers everyone keep it up.

Here are two new Ducaine (of course). Two different styles.

Beg To Differ

Just playing around with some stuff on this wallpaper. The starry background is a brush thanks to Miss M PSP brushes. The Ducaine Font is Shinji Blocks from Da Font

Safe In The Arms Of Love

Beach Background is thanks to Baracuda Backgrounds which is free textures. Peach texture is Miss M. Link is above. Font is Jane Austen.

Comment if you snag please.

Take Care,
Dayna

ooh... :devil: there have been so many great wallies here, guys! keep up the great work! I'll be sure to have something for you when I re-install Photoshop onto my computer... :p :lol:

gsrlove love the new Jorja wall.

kaylyne nice Marge one. Love the coloring

Dayna great as always

EDIT: Sorry this being OT but, I got some good news today. My husband doesn't have prostrate cancer. I am sooooooooo releived. They didn't find nothing wrong as far as that but he is losing blood somewhere(very low iron) just don't know where. I started noticing sometime back he was looking very pale. Ashy to be more like it. You know how people look right before they pass away? That bothered me quite a bit. I'm just thankful it didn't turn out the way I was afraid it would. More tests in 3 weeks. Thanks everyone for your moral support. I really did appreciate it.

^^ Love the new walls Sharon! I've snagged the last H one (yum!) :D

fallenthrough- Yay! Your muse is back! Love the GSR wall and have snagged it. :D

Wow, haven't been here for awhile! I missed your talent guys :D Can I request a Melina/Stella or Smacked wallpaper with 1024 x 768? Thanks in advance and keep up the good work! :D

I love your wallpapers guys.. :D *turns green of envy* :D ;)

I made one.. It's not that good. Im new to the photoshop world. :D (sad.. i know!) So, when I got my very own photoshop I made a wallpaper. I hope you guys like it..

It's Sandle! Sandle Wallpaper

(Thanks to Kat/SandleDL for the quote I used) :D ;)

Thanks catwarfan. Glad you liked it. It's the first ever wp that I made. :D Ever.

Ooohh.. I love yours too. I like how you made it. :D

Berylla Nienna said:
Can someone make me a wallpaper with these images on it?

Emily and her roses

Emily and her skates

Emily love to poker

Emily enyoing a cup of thea

I also loved to have this thing into it:
Butterfly curly thingie!

Thanks in forward. I am so curious what you will make of it, because you are all so great in making wallpapers. Show me your creativity. ;)

Would someone have the time to make this request? I really hope so.

And i love all the new wallpapers they look great. The colours are so nice on all of them. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back