Wallpaper thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
katpin - You're more than trying - you are succeeding! Great new walls - I've snagged all the H ones - gorgeous! :D

gsrLOVE - Fantastic work! Love the Marg and the Jorja walls - great blending! :eek:

Bullet_Girl - great Emily wall. It's sitting on my boyfriend's desktop right now... I think I see drool... :lol:

Welcome to the thread vannillax - cute walls - thanks for sharing! :)

Love your H walls surealvampi! :)

Adorable Eric walls ericisacutie! :)

I've made a couple of GSR walls using pics from the recent episode "Law of Gravity". They're not my best work but I still like them:

ericisacutie - I made this wall with the pics you provided. I'm not sure about it as I was trying something new but hopefully, you'll like it!:

Credits:
CSI screencaps from
Beyond Imagination (except those provided by ericisacutie).
Brushes used on the GSR walls are all by the talented Jenn's Sanity.
Background Texture used on the first GSR wall is from Appendix Squared.
Masking brush used in the CSI-guys walls is by Mutsie
A huge thanks to all these resource providers!

csi_fan_uk amazing work! I loved that scene. I was actually trying to come up with a wallpaper for hat. Haven't yet but still, those wallpapers are amazing!.

I hopefully will have some new wallpapers soon, as my muse is trying to work it's way back.

Dayna & csi_fan_uk glad you like my wp's. I like to think I've come along way but did have someone here lately help me somewhat on how to blend my pics in. Was trying to do it at one time but..............never understood some stuff. Now understand a tad bit more but........still lots of room for improvement. I'm very pleased with my last wall. H in the storm. I think I did pretty good on that one. LOL

Anyway love your walls from both of you. They;re great. Dayna glad to see you back. Hope to see more from you and also you csi_fan_uk. You both do great work.

catwarfan - lovely DuCaine wall! :)

fallenthrough - Thank you! :D I love that scene too and had to make some wallpapers for it. I just sat there with the screencaps and my Photoshop open, selected a batch of Jenns Sanity's brushes and played until I created some walls I liked! I'm glad you like them too! I hope your muse returns soon because I miss your walls!

Thanks also katpin. :D Yes, your H in the storm wall is fantastic. :cool: I love all your work but especially your recent stuff!

gsrLOVE - another excellent wallpaper - love the style used in the Billy/Marg one! Wow! :eek:

I made a Sara wall tonight. I would say it's different from my normal style but I'm not sure I have a particular style - I just like to play! :lol: Anyway, here it is:

Credits: Many thanks to Mutsie for the main large masking brush used in the above wallpaper.

csi_fan_uk said:
katpin - You're more than trying - you are succeeding! Great new walls - I've snagged all the H ones - gorgeous! :D

gsrLOVE - Fantastic work! Love the Marg and the Jorja walls - great blending! :eek:

Bullet_Girl - great Emily wall. It's sitting on my boyfriend's desktop right now... I think I see drool... :lol:

Welcome to the thread vannillax - cute walls - thanks for sharing! :)

Love your H walls surealvampi! :)

Adorable Eric walls ericisacutie! :)

I've made a couple of GSR walls using pics from the recent episode "Law of Gravity". They're not my best work but I still like them:

ericisacutie - I made this wall with the pics you provided. I'm not sure about it as I was trying something new but hopefully, you'll like it!:

Credits:
CSI screencaps from
Beyond Imagination (except those provided by ericisacutie).
Brushes used on the GSR walls are all by the talented Jenn's Sanity.
Background Texture used on the first GSR wall is from Appendix Squared.
Masking brush used in the CSI-guys walls is by Mutsie
A huge thanks to all these resource providers!
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT< THANK YOU!!! :eek:

Music is such an inspiration, you know? I made another wallpaper tonight, featuring none other than Jorja Fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back