Wallpaper thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooooh.....pretty walls, everyone! :D

Here's a new one from me:

It's made from a promo pic of Anna Belknap in 'The Handler' I think ;)

Aww, thanks so much guys :) The background is actually just a pattern fill layer I had in my Photoshop and it fit the best, so :lol: I actually don't even know how to make wallpapers so I have the utmost respect for you guys :p

Berylla I love both of those! :D

Hi! *waves* :D I'd like to share this wallpaper my friend did for me..

Sara/Jorja Wallpaper

She got the cahracter mixed up. She thought Sara is the actor and Jorja is the character but still it's a pretty good wallpaper. I hope I posted it in the right thread though. :)

Great walls fallenthrough, Berylla Nienna (snagged your funny wall :lol:), katpin and Bullet_Girl. :D
Quoth - you can make wallpapers - you just did! The only difference between your fan-art and a wallpaper is the size and your fanart will scale up very nicely! :D
luvincsi - tell your friend that her wallpaper is fab! I've snagged it. Tell her thanks and if she wants to make any more - please encourage her! :D

luvincsi-loved your friends wp. Hope to see more.

BN & BG both of yours was well........what can I say? Wonderful!!!!!

csi_fan_uk glad you liked mine. LOL Still trying as you can see. LOL

Here are some test wp's I did with some help from someone. Hope ya like.

Thanks guys. ;) :) I love her wallpaper too. I told her that you guys like it. :D That's actually a wallpaper for a friendster skin/lay-out. She makes friendster skins/lay-out. :D Im happy that you guys love it. :D And I'll try to encourage her. She doesn't watch CSI actually.. :(

Ive seen some fo your wallpapers guys and I love them so much. I also like the Lindsay one.. I love them all. :D ;) No joke. :)

Your welcome. Couldn't get Yelina to blend like I wanted but it was the best I could to do. Did use alot of the same brushes on it. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back