Wallpaper Thread #10: Showcase, Links, & Requests

Fabulous collages/wallpapers fans nice work:thumbsup:

EVIDENCE OF LOVE

AND THEN
hb.png

This set is Calleigh.

I'm sorry the pic is so grainy/pixely. It was that way when I found it online. Does anyone have a clearer version of the pic (of her on the phone)?

one
two
three
four
five

The last one pictured has matching banner and LJ banner in their perspective threads. :)

Thank you all for the compliments & amazing work everyone :D

csifann1, your Ryan& Eric wp is amazing, but can you do the same wp without Eric for me? :p

This sounds crazy but while I was making the WP I was thinking that you'd say that :guffaw:But, really, if you want I can make it :lol:

csifann1, your Ryan& Eric wp is amazing, but can you do the same wp without Eric for me? :p

This sounds crazy but while I was making the WP I was thinking that you'd say that :guffaw:But, really, if you want I can make it :lol:
Am i so predicted? :guffaw: I really, really wanna :) I'm not that talented in wp, but if you need something, i can do it :D

Am i so predicted? :guffaw: I really, really wanna :) I'm not that talented in wp, but if you need something, i can do it :D

Yeah you are :lol:
alright, I'm not very talented with WP, they're only my firsts, anyway, I can make it :D do you have any pic you want to replace Adam?

alright, I'm not very talented with WP, they're only my firsts, anyway, I can make it :D do you have any pic you want to replace Adam?
Don't even talk about it, you are very talented in it! My wp is very simple and i don't have any imagination in it. You use some tutorials?

What about THIS pic :confused:

Don't even talk about it, you are very talented in it! My wp is very simple and i don't have any imagination in it. You use some tutorials?

What about THIS pic :confused:

I used one in my first WP, in this last two I didn't. I surfed throw tutorials com in LJ and I found that one, there is some cool ones :)

Yeah, that's perfect, thanks :D I'll have something done tonight, fortunately I saved the psd file :p

Those are really pretty, GNRFan! I especially like the first one. And (totally off-topic) I love your icon, AnnaDelko! It's very cute!

Thanks, everyone. I made so many with this new program I downloaded, it'll probably take me a year to post them all. :lol:

Next up are wps of Ryan holding that baby in "shootout". The pic is just too cute not to use. :)

four
five
six
seven
eight
nine

Back