Wallpaper Thread #10: Showcase, Links, & Requests

They work now. :) They are gorgeous. The coloring on the Ryan one is awesome. And I love the little tag on the Adam one. :D

Here's one I did. I have more similiar, but just haven't resized them yet. I resized this one in a program I have on my comp called face smoother and am just testing out how well it resizes:

Last edited:
Great wallpapers again! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This last one is a bit special...the lyrics are written in finnish. :hugegrin:
I just didn't wanna spoil those beautiful lyrics with my poor translation! :lol:

GregNickRyanFan - All the wp's are awesome :eek: Do you make them by ourself or do you use some kind of a theme or programme or something like that?
Sam - Gorgeous Mac and Smacked wp's :D They're awesome!!
Desertwind - Great wp's and animation :)
Shelestova - :eek: AWESOME walls!!! I love them :adore:
Ankeila - :eek: wow, those wp's are absolutely awesome!! Great job :D

GregNickRyanFan - All the wp's are awesome :eek: Do you make them by ourself or do you use some kind of a theme or programme or something like that?

Thank you. :) The Stella one I did by myself with Picture It 99. The others I've posted lately were done with a program called photoshine. Which I downloaded here. Although some of the templates had words/designs on there that I didn't want there, so I added pics and stuff to cover them :lol:. Like on the Cake/Calleigh ones where I added a pic of just her eyes or whatever. :)

Thank you. :) The Stella one is hand made. The others I've posted lately were done with a program called photoshine. Which I downloaded here. Although some of the templates had words on there that I didn't want there, so I added pics and stuff to them. Like on the Cake/Calleigh ones where I added a pic of just her eyes or whatever. :)

Got it :)

anyway, great work :D

Thank's csifann1 your so kind and thoughtful.. glad your enjoying all of these, and the Melina ones are awesome, she's so pretty GNRF:thumbsup: one of Billy Petersen~

BLACK AND WHITE

Desertwind, that Billy wp is beautiful. I'm in awe of your blending talent. I haven't quite mastered blending myself.

Next set of Stella/Melina ones:

Very nice walls GNRF!!

Just dropping by with this wall of Eric Szmanda in Monte Carlo. A little tribute to all the Szmoker's who posted pics, videos and links this past week.

Back